I looked at him and raised my eyebrows.

"Be happy and enjoy your life."

My tears fell and I hugged him tight.

"Thank you, Jiyong. I will."

Jiyong has been in my side since we were just kids and I'm so lucky to have him by myside. I can't do anything without him. He's like my older brother. and I will surely miss him.

-

I was driving my way home when I passed by a dress shop and saw a black dress and thought about Jennie so I park my car outside and went out in the car and opened the door of the shop.

"Good morning, Ma'am. How can I help you?" The saleslady greeted me and I smiled at her.

"I want to buy that dress." I pointed out the black dress and the lady nodded.

"May I know the size Ma'am?" Oh shit, I don't know Jennie's size. Maybe small? Because she's to sexy and ho-- okay, calm down self.

"Small?" I sheepishly smiled and the lady giggled.

"Okay, Ma'am. Just wait for me in the counter." Then she left to get the dress.

After paying, the cashier gave me the dress and I left and drove again.

-

I opened our door and saw the other three is having a breakfast.

"I'm home." I greeted. Chaeng gave me a sad smiled and Jisoo nodded. I looked at Jennie and saw her face glowing. Damn, I really love this girl.

"Where were you again this time?" Jennie crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows. Jisoo looked at me. Maybe she's nervous but I chuckled and kissed Jennie's forehead.

"I bought you this." I raised the paper bag and her face soften and blush is evident in her face. I gave her the paper bag.

"What is this?" She then opened the dress and her face was shocked. She covered her mouth and looked at me.

"Baby, this is beautiful!" She squealed and jumped right into me. I laughed and kissed her cheeks.

"You like it?" I asked and she get off me and nodded.

"Wait, I'll try this on." She then ran to their room to try the dress.

Jisoo then spoke. "Went to Jiyong?"

I nodded and looked at Chaeng. "He's my doctor, Chaeng." She looked shocked but she slowly nodded.

"What did he say?" Jisoo asked again she put aside her plate and looked at me intently.

"Same sentence. That I should be admitted to the hospital." I faked laugh.

"You should be, Lisa." Chaeng said but I shook my head.

"What for? I'm already dying." I scoffed. She was about to say something when their room's door opened and revealed Jennie wearing that black dress.

My jaw literally dropped at the sight. She's standing there looking so beautiful with that black dress. She's too good to be true. She walked towards me with a sweet smile on her face and when she's just inches away from me, she closed my mouth and giggle.

"Like what you see?" She then smirked. Damn hot.

I looked away obvious that I'm blushing the two shook their heads and smiled.

"Come on. I'll take you a picture." I grabbed her hands and put her to a white wall. I then ran to my room to get my camera and went back to her.

"Okay, look here. One, two, three." I captured the photo and Jennie looked at it and smiled.