001 | How you meet

Edited — 12/28/18

Wally West (Kid Flash) —

Wally was on his way to pick up a take out order he called in. He was casually looking through his phone as he did, only looking up every now and then to make sure he doesn't bump into anyone. The moment he looked up again, he catch a glimpse of you out of the corner of his eye as he walked on by. You were standing at a bus shop.

Wally stopped in his tracks, the corner of his lips pulling up into a smile. Without thinkIng it fully through, he twirls around and strides back over to you. He leaned against the bus stop booth and folded his arms across his chest. He had one eyebrow raised as you both locked eyes for the first time in your crazy lives.

"Why, hello gorgeous!"

Dick Grayson (Robin for now) —

Dick was dragged to the mall by the speedster himself, Wally West. He didn't want to go, he would rather had stayed back inside his room or something. But he couldn't do that now. So with clear annoyance, he accompanied Wally throughout many stores. Thankfully, when they got finished with the third store Wally grew hungry.

When they got to the food court and stood in line for McDonald's, Dick visibly stilled, something Wally noticed right away. He didn't speak on it, however, instead he observed Dick's behavior. He caught on real quick when he saw he was looking at you. A teasing grin pulled onto Wally's face. He nudged Dick and whispered in his ear. Dick glared at him, but shrugged. He didn't have much to lose. If all went bad, he probably wouldn't see you again.

He walked over to you causing you to stop taking to your friends and look up at him from your seat. Your friend excused themself the second he arrived. He gave you a sheepish smile, rubbing his arm awkwardly.

"D-Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? 'Cause you have the face of an angel."

Conner Kent (Super boy) —

Nothing bad was happening to the city at the moment, so the team was giving the day off. Everyone decided to go out and grab something to eat. Currently, they were all at a ice cream polar. Chatter was all around the table as they acted like normal social teenagers for once. Well, all but one.

Conner quietly slurped from his smooth, bored of out of his mind. The topic his team was on didn't intrigue him at all. A sigh slips pass his lips, although completely unintentional. He looked away from his group of friends to look around the room, only to quickly lock onto (E/C) ones.

Not sure what came over him as it was unlike him, a smirk slowly pulls at his lips the longer you both stared. Conner looked back to his friends, who were still busy amongst themselves so they wouldn't notice if he slipped away... Deciding he would, regardless of being caught, he stalks over to you and slide into the booth you were in.

"Hello."

Kaldur (Aqualad) —

It was a random day when Kaldur was picked out of the team to go grocery shopping. Not that he minded, he enjoyed his time alone. Although, he would like it better if he was training. Nevertheless, he left without as much as a battered breathe.

When he arrived at the store, he went straight to work in finding what he needed to get and was done in under an hour. He went to search for a short line, but they were all long. Sighing, he just hopped into one. As he waited, he looked around at all things that could possible entertain him.

That was when he noticed you staring at him from the cash register next to his. You quickly looked away and tried playing it like you weren't, but you were already caught red handed. Kaldur smiled softly at this and called out to you. Once he got you attention, he waved and started light conversation.

"How is your day going?"