+Special+ When you turn him on

Warning: Read at your own will btw its not that dirty so chill and read out yo!

Please leave feed back and vote if you liked it. Thank you lovelies...

Kid flash: (Wally)

(Y/n) POV.

Augh. Why did I let her (Your bff ) fool me into doing this again? Oh right. She has tickets to my favorite band that I would love and will go to.

Letting out a sigh, I take a look at my outfit in the full length mirror. I had on a mini black skirt and a red crop top with shiny 4 inch heels on. My makeup was simple, just red lip stick and mascara. My hair was just up in a loose high pony tail.

I pull down the mini skirt and take slow steps out the room and down the stairs into the living room. When I get to the living room door way, I can see Wally sitting on the couch stuffing his face with popcorn and watching some random cartoon.

Taking in a deep breathe I walk towards Wally's back and wrap my arms around his shoulders, leaning in to whisper in his ear. "Hey, Wally." I said suductively. Immediately, the popcorn is flown everywhere and Wally's head turns to me in a flash with his jaw dropped (Cough Cough).

I watched as his eyes wonder my body and how his face held a dark blush. "W-W-What are you wearing?" he asked stuttering. "A new outfit. You like it?" I asked twirling around before coming to a stop.

He opened his mouth before closing it again. This continued for 1 min before I had enough. Walking around the couch, I pushed him back down to a sitting possible before sitting in his lap. Leaning in again to his face, I liked my lips. "Do you like it?" I asked again.

"Because if you don't, your little friend does." I said as felt his growing erection on my back thigh. "Uh, Um, I got to go." he said pushing me off him and left faster then he ever did when with me.

Yay! I'm going to see (Favorite band)!

Robin: (Dick)

(Y/n) POV.

"Why are you doing this again?" asked Dick sitting on the couch. Rolling my eyes I do another position the lady on the TV said. "Because it's yoga and yoga is good for you." I said to him before changing to another position.

"This is boring though. Let's do something together." he wined. "We can do yoga together." I stated. "But,  that's boring too!" Groaning in annoyance I stood up and paused the video and turned to Dick. "Then go do something that's not 'Boring'."

"Augh, fine. I'm going to make me something to eat." he said getting up and going to the kitchen. "Okay." I mumbled then played the video and started to do another position.

"Okay, now we are going to touch our toes with each hand and our legs parted for 1 min to stretch our backs."

I bend down to touch my toes and I heared my back make several cracking sounds.

Man. I'm so out of shape.

Suddenly, I heard a thud sound and freeze. Slowly looking through my legs, I see Dick with an empty plate in his hand tilted and him gawking at my ass while swallowing hard. Chuckling, I decided to wiggle my ass at him.

"F-Fuck." Dick yelled and he rushed out the room and not many seconds later, the bathroom door is slammed shut. Getting out of the position, I pick up the remote and turn off the TV. That's enough yoga for today.

Superboy: (Conner)

(Y/n) POV.

"Hey, Conner. I need your opinion on something!" I yelled down the stairs from the bedroom. After hearing a loud "Okay", I hurriedly went to the full length mirror to check myself out.
You see, a week ago I went to the store and brought a bathing suit that I thought was cute but I need someone else's opinion on it. And what better person then my amazing and loving boyfriend. After fixing my red two piece with white Pokadots, I turn around to the sound of the door opening to see Conner come in the room.

"What is it... That you want...ed..." he said as his voice slowly hang with each word. "I wanted you your thoughts on this. So what do you think?" I said a twirled around. I face him again and let me tell you. I almost fell on my ass laughing because Conner's face was hilarious. 

His mouth was wide open and his face was so flushed that you wouldn't even recognized him if you saw him. "Um, Conner? Maybe you would like to close your mouth. Your starting to drool." I stated before looking down to see something I didn't expect to see. " Any while your're at it.

I would go take care of your little friend." I said finishing with a laugh and walked out of the room pass him. This was to easy.

Aqualad: (Kaldur)

(Y/n) POV.

"(Y/n)! Hurry up! The movie already started." yelled Kaldur from the living room. "Okay!" I yelled back before getting the popcorn out of the microwave and pulling it in a big bowl. I then rushed back to the living room and place the bowl on the table before cuddling into Kaldur.

 Sadly, I was immediately in a uncomfortable position. So I repositioned trying to find a comfortable spot. "(Y-Y/N)!" said a blushing Kaldur behind me. "Whaa-, Uh, Kaldur, your face is red... Are you okay?" I said and I reached my hand out to touch his face.

 He quickly moves his face from my touch and gently pushes me off him and to the side. Then he stands up with his back turned to me. "Kaldur..? Kaldur-" My words were cut short by him. "I'm fine (Y-Y/N). I'm just going to u-use the bathroom." Is all he said before he ran into the bathroom with a slam of the door behind himself. 

Whaa! Why is he going in the bathroom so quic- Oh never mind...

Red arrow: (Roy)

(Y/n) POV.

Whipping the sweat on the towel that was around my neck, I open the front door after unlocking it and close it behind me. I just went out for a run but I didn't know it was going to be crazy hot out today. Either way, I'm in the house and I head to the kitchen and get me a glass of water.

 As I enter the kitchen I see Roy digging in the fridge. "Hey, baby." I said before going over to the sink. "Whaaa-" I heard Roy said. "Oh.. It's just you (Y/N). You scared me..." "Sorry." is all I said as I drank some water. I soon finished it and placed it in the sink before turning towards Roy to see he's staring at me.

"What?" I questioned him raising an eyebrow. "You look hot... Like crazy hot right now.." He said before a blush starts to form on his face. "Uh, I got to go. Be right Back." He said again before fast walked to our shared bathroom. Can you get anymore nasty Roy...

A/N: Sorry Roy's is short. C