9

jahseh ☾
point of view.

If I read everything correctly, this would play out in sadly, The worst way possible. I waited at the mall with my hood over my head clutching my notebook very close to me, I was ready to get this over with.

"jahseh! why are we here? my head hurts like really bad, so let's bounce," Lainey ran up to me, I wanted to meet her at the entrance before everything started to settle in.

"follow me to the food court, i wanted to show you something." I held my hand out for her to grab and she intertwined our fingers, i could hear her groaning from behind me at the uproar of people in front of us, i stepped onto the elevator and Lainey placed a hand on her forehead and snatched her hand away from me.

"jahseh! why the hell would you do this to me?! the fuck is wrong with you!" I knew she could read what I was thinking but there was no way to justify why I decided to do it, it was more of finding out what would happen to me before it happened. I felt bad, but that wouldn't last long.

I didn't say anything, by the time we reached the top floor where the food court was at, Lainey could barely walk. It didn't take much strength to lift her up and carry her towards the middle of the court, nobody was really paying attention to what was happening due to them being engaged in their own conversations.

And finally, all i needed to do was done. I picked up Lainey's hand as it fell to her side kissing the back of her hand continuing my short journey after leaving the mall.

THIS WAS ASSSS 😤 and it was short because this is the last chapter LOL, everything will be explained in a epilogue I guess but yeah, I had to get this over with cause it was becoming shittier each chapter.

- kayana.