Chapter 3 - Paired Up

H A N N A H

"I'm Niall, what's your name?" The irish boy asks. I'm pretty sure that my cheeks just changed colour to a bright red.

"I'm Hannah... You probably never saw me around, I'm a little bit of a book worm." I tell him shyly. He sits beside me and places a guitar right next to him. "So you play guitar?"

"Yeah for couple of years now."

"And you sing too?" I ask overly excited. "Wait, I'm sorry... I'm asking to many questions..." I say hiding my face with my hands. "I'm so awkward Jesus... So sorry!" I sigh. He takes my hands in his and uncovers my face, looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

"It's okay... and yes I do sing. Do you wanna hear?" I nod at him and he grabs the guitar. As he starts to play I recognise the song right away,

Settle down with me. Cover me up, cuddle me in.

Ed Sheeran is and will always be my weakness. You sing Ed Sheeran to me and you have my heart and with a voice like Niall's even better. I start singing along and he smiles. When the music is over and can't help but to ask.

'Have you ever thought in being a singer... I mean professionally?'

'I have to admit that I've though of it, multiple times actually but I'm thinking about finishing school first and then we'll see.' He tells me.

'I'm just saying because it's a waist of talent, you are great! I'm your fan...' He laughs and blushes a little?

H A R R Y

"Harry... you know how much I'd like to do this with you here, but somebody could show up and-" I cut her off by turning her around and holding her hands above her head. I suck her skin harshly leaving visible marks that I sooth by running my tongue in them. "Harry... Hum yes baby..." She moans. I let her arms go and she wraps them around my neck. I grab her thighs and lift her off the ground.

"Don't try to resist baby... You know it's impossible..." I tell her as I sit on a chair with her on my lap.

"Not it's not... Oh Harry!" She moans when I grab her waist and press her against my crutch.

"You were saying?" I ask her not expecting an answer.

"You're not as irresistible as you think..." She tells me and gets up, walking towards the piano again. She leans against it and calls me out with her index finger.

"You shouldn't have said that." I walk right in her direction and when I reach out for her I crash our lips together, sitting her on top of the piano. She tugs her fingers on my hair and when I lift her shirt and touch her skin I feel her pulling it a bit.

L A R A

"Have we met before or..." I ask as soon as I turn around with a stupid smile on my face that I can't take off, because the guy was so fucking gorgeous.

"Unfortunately, no we haven't. I'm Zayn Malik and you are Lara Jackson aren't you?"

"Hum... yes but how do you know my name?"

"This may sound weird but I know a lot of things about you. And let me just say that you're a great dancer."

"Yes, you just texted me that." I laugh and he laughs along.

Holy shit his laugh...

"I sometimes even miss a few classes or football practises, just to come and see you, cause you're really amazing... Besides that you're so beautiful." If he keeps saying these things, I swear to God that I will kiss those lips of his, that he insists in running his tongue through and which I don't mind at all.

"Thanks... It's always nice to be appreciated." I say and move closer. "But a guy like you has to have a talent to..."

"A guy like me?"

"Yes... A mysterious and handsome guy like you."

Are we flirting? I think we are... Good...

"Well I do have a talent, wanna check it out?" I nod and he holds out his hand for me to hold. "Come with me than..." I grab his hand and he pushes me along the school halls. We stop in front of a door that I've never seen in my entire life and he opens it. He shows me a cheeky smile while he bites his lip and enters the room.

L I A M

"Hey Louis... What happened? Why did you turn the lights off bro?" I ask him as I roll a towel around my waist.

"I didn't they just went out..."

"Wha-" As I was about to speak, somebody rushes inside and both me and Louis look at the door.

"Amy?!" Louis and I ask at the same time.

"I'm so sorry guys, but I was alone out there and I heard your voices and just kinda walked in without really thinking in the possibility of you being naked or whatever... I'm sorry again..." She sighs.

"It's okay Amy, really." Louis says.

"Yeah babe, it's not like you haven't seen me like that yet right?" I tease her and pull her closer to give her a kiss, but she backs off and points at Louis that is back to styling his hair.

"What? He has seen us making out millions of times!" I whisper.

"Yeah, but it's rude!" She whispers back. I roll my eyes and clear my throat.

"Well, I'm gonna dress something up. If you need me I'm right next door." I warn them and head to my locker.

(To be continued...)