eight.

aaliyah's pov
Lowell,Washington
1962

aaliyah's povLowell,Washington 1962

8:42am

i woke up to the sun shining in my face and an arm draped over my waist. I look over to my right and see the most beautiful person in my life. Grayson's mouth slightly open and little snores coming out of his plump pink lips. I just couldn't stop watching him while smiling big.

I took his arm away from my waist and started kissing every finger gently. "wake up baby." i said while kissing his thumb before feeling him grab my face and kissed my lips slowly.

This is a dream come true.

I pulled away from him to kiss his eyelids.

"let me take you somewhere." I heard him say.

"what about your family?"

"what time is it?"

I turn around to look at the clock on the wall to see it was almost 9am.

"8:42am."

"We have time. They usually don't wake up until 10:00." He says while grabbing me and guided us to the bathroom.

i look in the mirror to take my hair rollers out of my hair and end up seeing grayson looking at me with a smile.

"what?"

"nothing, just can't believe such a beautiful woman is in my presence."

together

We eventually get into the family car after a bunch of kisses and tickling each other nonstop made a lose time.

I turn on the radio to hear my favorite song.

flight 22 by kali uchis.

"I LOVE THIS SONG." me and grayson said in unison.

Been a lot of places
Seen a lot of faces, yeah
But nothing like you

I sung to Grayson while grabbing his face and kissing his cheeks and him laughing his wholeheartedly laugh.

So pack all your bags
Don't gotta ask where we're going to
Don't wanna be anywhere if it ain't it with you
Nowhere in this world can compare
Boy, that's the truth
To wherever we're going on flight 22

Take me all the way, flight 22
And maybe we're not gonna make it
At least I'm going down with you
Our baggage might just be too full
On flight 22, flight 22

"I'd go anywhere as long as im with you liyah." Grayson said looking me in my eyes while he put the car in park.

I didn't even realize that the ride was over.

"Really?"

He nodded his head.

"100 percent, i wanna be with you and i won't stop until your mine."

(a/n: hey y'all sorry ive been gone for so long just so much shit in my life happened but im back on my a game and will start updating a lot more luv y'all to the moon and backkkk)