ten.

grayson's pov
Lowell,Washington
1962

on the drive back home, i could tell that aaliyah was really affected about the incident that happened just moments ago

when we got to the red light, i grabbed her neck and turned her towards me.

aaliyah

"hey, you okay?" grayson asked

i slowly look away from him and stare at the sky above us. i knew that i wasn't. in that moment i realized i haven't been okay since i figured out that i have to live in fear. that i couldn't be free.

"aaliyah?" i hear grayson's deep voice say breaking me out of my mind.

"huh?"

"are you sure you're okay?"

"yes."

"whatever you say." He sighed.

together

10:44pm

i laid my head down on grayson's chest slowly.

"god, my head hurts severely ."

"mhm."  grayson mumbled.

"what's wrong?" i asked

"you don't trust me. that's what's wrong."

i sat up quickly and looked at him crazy.

"now why would you think that?"

"well you don't tell me what's wrong when something is, you won't meet anyone from your family when you're currently with me on this trip to see mine , i can't kiss or hug you when i want to and most importantly you won't let you make you mine!" He exclaimed pulling at his hair.

"are you serious? it's like you are asking me to put myself on the railroad tracks and prepare to get hit by a train. do you not understand that everything is based off of the color or your skin these days?"

"i will protect you! don't you get that?" he
yells

"like that's gonna to stop people who hate ethnic people from hurting any of us. you know what since you think i don't trust you maybe i should leave." i sigh crossing my arms.

"well maybe you should, im not  stopping you." grayson huffs.

i gasp quietly while he sits back on the bed and puts his face in his hands. even though i feel the tears begging to come out, i suck them up and go to pack my bags.

mama ain't raise no punk bitch.

i quickly get dressed and open the door to leave the room. i look back to see those beautiful hazel eyes red and tears coming down and lasting on his pouty lips.

"bye, g." i say harshly and slammed the door walking downstairs and into the night.

12:59am

i finally get on the bus and take my seat. after leaving the dolan household, i booked myself a ticket back home. i didn't want to be here anymore knowing that grayson was in the same town as me.

after putting my blanket on and looking out the window and seeing the beautiful starry night. i didn't even feel the tears coming down my face until feeling it fall on my finger.

it's all my fault. all he wanted to do was love me.

he's gone and i'll never get him back.

look who finally uploaded a long chapter for nobody who's going to read it! sorry life's still hectic but i'll get it together i promise.

hope you enjoyed! luv y'all.

dedicated to my sweet angel -graysondaddy i luv you to the moon and back 💙❤️💓💖💌