"It's not fair..." I shake my head, while I hold on both of them.

"Nothing of what has happened to you it's fair, Scarlett..." My father says, while caressing my head. "But you have to remember that none of it is your fault."

"But it is!" I immediately raise my face toward him. "If I had just came back here, or if I hadn't taken that stupid decision of leaving Harry the baby would have been fine now." I hide my face in my hands, wanting nothing more than to let everything out. I wish I could scream out every bad feelings, sadness and pain I'm feeling right now.

"The only responsible is the one that did this to you and I promise you we'll find him." My father rubs my back and, at his words, I look at him again.

"I don't want you to find him." I tell him. "I want you to kill him." There's no hesitation in my voice, while I ask my father to kill a man. It's not anymore just about me, or my sister. He doesn't deserve a fair process, he deserves the same treatment he's reserved to my sister, to me and to my unborn baby. "Or I will." I stand up and walk toward my room, slamming the door behind me.

HARRY

I hadn't found the courage to go talk to Aaron today. I didn't want to know what happened to her by him and I'm not sure I want to know at all. The look in her eyes yesterday; the terror, the sadness... I'm not sure I can bear knowing where all of that comes from. I turned on the TV today and they were talking about her at the local news. They had used a beautiful picture of her, a smiling one. Right now, that smile couldn't be farther, it's like that picture belonged to a completely different Scarlett. I turned the TV off immediately. When I receive another text from Cielo, that I delete without reading, I feel like turning off my phone too. She's been trying to contact me since yesterday but without any positive result. When the door bell rings I immediately regret not reading the text. I just hope I won't find her outside my door. I spy from the peephole and when I see the person out of my door I immediately open it.

"Hi..." Scarlett tells me. Behind her there are two policemen, that probably have the job of escorting her around. Her hair are tied in a braid and she isn't wearing any make up, I can still see the bruises marking her face. She's wearing a loose maroon jacket, black pants and boots. "They have to come around with me but they can stay outside..." she points at the policemen behind her. "Can I come in?" She asks. I can tell she feels pretty embarrassed by her own request. She didn't even want to see me, until yesterday and now she's here. I wonder why. I quickly nod and step aside to let her in and then close the door behind her, leaving the two of us alone in the house.

"Why are you here?" I decide to ask. She seems lost for a second, moving her eyes around. I wonder if she's thinking about us now that she's here. It's weird for me too to have her back here.

"I need to talk to you." She tells me, finally turning toward me again.

"I don't wanna know." I immediately tell her, imagining that she wants to give me the explanations I asked for last night. She glares at me for a second at my words.

"And I wouldn't tell you." She bitterly laughs, bringing her hand to her forehead to rub it. "It's something that has to do with you." I feel my heart rushing into my chest at her words. I'm not sure I want to know it either.

"I have some of your stuff..." I change subject, walking with long strides toward my bedroom. She hesitates, before following me. I get down to take a box. I had filled it up with her stuff a long time ago, to throw it away, but for some reason I never found the courage to get rid of it. "It's not too heavy, but the policemen outside can help you." I tell her, but she doesn't really answer or look at me. Her stare is on one thing in particular. She brings her finger to touch the surface of a female perfume bottle resting on my desk, that I hadn't noticed was still there.