You wont' be the only thing on my mind tonight

(A/N: Those are the boy's outfits, just imagine J-Hope has red hair)

Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Hoseok had just pulled over at the entrance of a bar but hadn't entered after Hoseok had pleaded to wait for Yoongi. Personally, Jimin hadn't wanted to wait for Yoongi, he couldn't look at his crush without feeling ashamed and embarrassed. The boy was sure Yoongi had found out who he was, and he couldn't face him. The minutes passed and Jimin was internally smiling, sure the Yoongi had fallen asleep and wasn't coming, but just as he was about to ask the others to go in a raspy voice spoke.

"Sorry I'm late" Jimin swung around and saw him, his eye lashes wore make up, his black hair fell naturally above them, he wore a black shirt, topped it with a black leather jacket that made Jimin tremble when he laid his eyes upon it, tight black pants, his perfect thighs showing. How will I survive a whole night with him?

All eyes were on him and Jimin wasn't liking it, a forced cough escaped his lips

"Let's go in guys, we've waited enough already thanks to Yoongi" Jimin didn't know where he got the confidence to say that, but he liked it. Yoongi raised a brow at the latter's comment but obliged, pushing the other's inside. Walking behind him, Yoongi took the time to stare at Jimin, in his way to sexy outfit.

His simple grey t-shirt was fine, but he wore it with a leather jacket, who complimented him to well and his pants fitted  perfectly his ass

His simple grey t-shirt was fine, but he wore it with a leather jacket, who complimented him to well and his pants fitted perfectly his ass. Jimin turned around and ran his hand through his hair, making Yoongi lick lips, he wasn't going to be able to control himself much longer if this boy kept his sassy attitude.

Once inside Tae and Jungkook headed straight for the dance floor, Tae pressing his body against Jungkook's, who's hands gripped Taehyung's hips, moving in sync. Yoongi was watching Jimin, drinking shots with his younger brother, he flicked his tongue as neither of them were in age to drink and something was telling Yoongi, Jimin was a light weight.

The night went by and after seeing all his friends drunk, Yoongi had decided that this time, it would be his turn to care for the people close to him, and so he ordered a simple beer as he watched his panda, swing his hips at the music. Jimin was unaware that he had his crush's full attention and danced like there was no tomorrow. Unfortunately for Yoongi, who was too concentrated on Jimin, he was able to see when a red haired Hobi stuck his body behind Jimin's, his hands finding their way to Jimin's hips, maintaining the boy close to him. Yoongi thought Jimin would push him away, but being in the drunk state he was, or so Yoongi hoped, he kept on dancing, never minding the boy clutched to him or his hands who were sliding dangerously low for Yoongi's liking. 

 Five minutes later Yoongi took out his phone and texted his panda, praying he would he hear him, even though the music was playing.

<Panda 🐼>

Yoongi: Panda come here to where I am

Yoongi looked up and saw Jimin trying to reach his phone. Once he had unstuck his body from Hoseok's who began to pout, he typed an answer, which Yoongi waited for impatiently.

Panda 🐼 : Waeeee, Am dabving wit hosik hyunf

Yoongi sighed, why did everyone forget how to spell when they were drunk? But then it hit him, Jimin had answered, he was now sure Jimin was his panda, and he couldn't be happier.

Yoongi: Please, come here

Panda 🐼 : Okayyyyy Yoonfi

Jimin made his way to Yoongi, almost falling many times. He stood in front of him, a dumb smile across his face, as he started ruffling the ravenette's hair.

"Jimin baby g- "Yoongi stopped when he realized how he had just called Jimin but then remembered that he probably hadn't even noticed or wouldn't remember.

"Jimin give me your phone please" the younger did as he was told and handed Yoongi his precious phone. The latter when to his conversation with Jimin and erased it, making sure Jimin never knew that Yoongi was now aware of his identity. He gave Jimin his cellphone back and searched around for the rest of their friends, not seeing any. Right after he got a message from his baby brother.

<Hobii>

Hobii: Left with Taekook dont bring jimin home his mom will kill oth of you go back, take hi, to your place pleas ill be at kookiiiiies with taeeeeeeeeeee

Again Yoongi sighed, at least his brother's drunk spelling was better then Jimin's. The ravenette and his brother  lived with Namjoon, a friend of the two, but he had left with his boyfriend tonight so no one would be home.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's tiny hand, liking the feeling of their hands together and left the bar. Finally some fresh air, looking around Yoongi saw his car and got in after fighting to sit down a drunk Jimin. On the way there everything was going well until Yoongi felt a hand pressing his thigh. It took all of his being to keep his composure and gently push Jimin's hand, whom didn't try anything else until they had reached Namjoon's house.

"We're he-"Yoongi was cut off by a hand placed on his crotch. This time he turned around to a smirking Jimin.

"Let's have fun oppa~" Yoongi removed Jimin's hand and breathed heavily.

"This is gonna be a long night"

At least  you wont' be the only thing on my mind tonight  Yoongi said thinking about the little boy, who shared all his dreams.

--------------------------------------------------------------

I know I said no updates but I really wanted to update so here it is, hope you liked it and please don't be a silent reader