You're all I have left

No one's P.O.V

Jimin jumped out of his seat and ran out of the class before anyone had the chance to call him.  Three weeks had passed since the day he had blocked Yoongi and for the first week no one had seen the raven-haired boy, but now that he was back Jimin hated going to his only shared class with him and today Yoongi had tried  to talk to him twice. Jimin had managed to escape each time but unfortunately for the boy, this time was different. Two steps outside of the classroom and a strong hand wrapped around his arm. The boy turned around facing a tired looking Yoongi, who harbored an angry look on his beautiful face, but Jimin couldn't let himself get controlled by his ex-crush's looks and glared at him before getting out of Yoongi's grip.

"What do you want?"

"I want to talk Jimin" The latter was taken aback by Yoongi's calm tone but didn't let it show.

"I have nothing to say to you"

"Maybe, but I have"

"I don't care about what you have to say!" Jimin yelled, attracting the attention from a few curious students.

"Jimin, let's go outside an-"

"I said no!"

"Fine, just please unblock me and read the texts I sent you, they speak the truth and you must read them, please Jimin"

"N-no" Jimin's voice was dripping with disappointment and disgust. 

"If you're trying to make me believe you're a good person you're wrong, you're a selfish man, who cares only about himself, you don't even understand that you're ruining your life skipping school so much, you'll never do anything good, you'll never make anyone happy, everything you touch disappears or ends up hurt and I won't let you do the same with me. Yu were close enough but no, whatever feelings you think I had for you are dead and forgotten as well as all of the things that were shared between the both of us. I have a future and I won't let someone like you, opposite to me, restrain me any longer. Goodbye Yoongi"

Yoongi looked around him, no one was there, the few students who had gathered before had left before the fight had gotten bad. Being by himself,  Yoongia allowed as single tear to fall, others burned his eyes, waiting to be released but Yoongi forbid himself to cry for someone who thought so badly about him. A punch in the wall, then another and then another and Yoongi's anger had tired down a little. Still, the black-haired boy ran out of the establishment back to his house, his real house. Smashing the door down he let all his anger out on the place where something happened, something that had left scars that had never healed, something that had broken him, seven years ago, a day after he had met the little boy, scars that had led him to lose who mattered most to him. Something he whished had never happened.

On his way back home, Yoongi thought about the little boy once again, shivering because of the freezing wind hitting his naked skin. Looking up he saw a shooting star.

"You're all I have left" "Please don't leave me yet"