Twenty-one

Arena Battle (1)
NOTE: this chapter will NOT be as intense as the next.

The arena large, much larger than Alyssa had ever imagined. Everyone stood a fair distance away from each other as they stared up at the clock that stood proud in front of them.

Alyssa clutched her machete tightly, preparing herself since the fight would begin in measly seconds.

She gazed around the area and spotted all of the boys. They were all close but yet still far away so they wanted to get at as many people as they could.

The British girl went through the plan and the battle techniques quickly, trying to focus herself so she wouldn't have another anxiety attack. This wouldn't be the right place to have that.

With a loud alarm, the battle started and Alyssa immediately swung her machete at the boy in front of her. He screamed out in pain before falling onto the ground. Alyssa pretended he was a measly mannequin and his screams were from some audio system.

Once she was sure he was dead, she turned around and swung at the people who were trying to attack her. They all fell to the ground, one after another, tumbling onto each other to form a pile.

Alyssa swung for a couple more minutes before finally taking a break upon realising no more people were charging towards her.

She looked down at the bodies in front of her and her heart instantly sank.

She had just taken innocent lives. She had just killed people. Their blood coated her skin and clothes as if to remind her of the evil deed she had just did.

But she had no choice. It was for her own survival at the end of the day, right? It couldn't possibly be that bad if they were planning to kill her instead.

However, she failed to convince herself that it was alright and simply gazed a Felix, who gave her an assuring smile.

"It's fine," he mouthed. "Don't think too much about it. Imagine they are mannequins."

Alyssa nodded and turned around again, noticing people charging at her once again.

She was quick to dodge and attack and before she knew a while lot of people lay lifeless before her.

She exhaled sharply, looking up again.

"They're just mannequins," uttered before advancing a bit further forward after a sudden confidence boost.

She swung the machete and punched people to death as she continued to convince herself that the bodies were anything other what they actually were; innocent people who died from her own hands.

By this time, crowds has surround all four of the boys. Alyssa questioned whether to interfere or not despite knowing that they were strong enough to kill them all.

After a while, she finally took a step towards the crowd around Jungkook but she was tackled to the ground from behind.

Alyssa quickly struggled to turn herself around to see who had knocked her down and wasn't even surprised when she saw a girl with strawberry blond hair hovering over her, her machete pressing against Alyssa's neck.

"I guess now I see why Bam was always so fond of you, Taurus," she spat out the final word as if it were the most disgusting thing she had ever said in her life. "As for Chris, that's very surprising. I mean, we're both Libras yet he would never look after me the way he does to you. It gets me wonder in what exactly he sees in you of all people. You're the complete opposite of me, you're not funny, you're pretty and you're most definitely not as intelligent as me."

Alyssa scoffed as she rolled her eyes. She was going to finally speak her mind, she decided, even if it got her killed.

"And maybe that's just the reason they like me more...because I'm the complete opposite of you."

Pixie huffed, anger seeping out of her.

"Oh, you asked for it, Taurus," she uttered as she pushed her machete harder against Alyssa's skin but before it could be piercing through, a machete was pushed into her from behind, the front of it even making an appearance from the front.

Alaska's eyes widened as she saw Pixie fall to that ground, dead. Instantly, she turned her gaze to the people who had stabbed her.

"Talk about back stabbing," Jasmine laughed as Bianca pulled her machete out of Pixie.

"Oh come on, don't act like she wasn't planning on killing us," Bianca scoffed as she held her hand out to help Alyssa up.

"Why are you helping me?" Alyssa asked as she hesitated to accept Bianca's help.

The two girls sighed be for pulling their sleeves up to reveal bulls tattooed on their sleeves.

"You're an ally," Jasmine said as she helped Bianca pull Alyssa up off the ground. "And allies help allies."