Seven

Breakfast the next day was dreadful. Alyssa sat on her own, stuffing her face with a bowl of cold, sour porridge and bitter orange juice. But that wasn't what made it dreadful – or at least it wasn't the main reason.

Throughout the whole half an hour for breakfast, Chris, Bam, Felix and Jungkook blatantly stared at her, not averting their gazes for a measly second. Alyssa pretended she didn't notice but as the time progressed it what hard to ignore the fact that almost everyone in the room was staring at her now, many of which were girls glaring.

She shifted around in her seat awkwardly, constantly making sure her tattoo wasn't visible. Why was everyone staring at her? Was it because she was new? Or did Chris, Felix, BamBam and Jungkook draw attention to her? Either way, she hated every single second of it and longed for it all to just stop.

As soon as the bell for practice rang, Alyssa practically leaped out of her chair and speed-walked out of the cafeteria. Right before she entered the practice room, however, someone tugged her right arm roughly.

Alyssa winced a bit at the pain before turning around to see three girls smiling at her, but their smiles were fake, she realised.

Eventually, the girl with a long hazel bob and olive skin took a step towards Alyssa. The two girls behind her – one with long strawberry-blond hair and pale skin, the other with short black hair and chocolate skin – soon took a step closer as well.

"Hey! I'm Bianca," The brunette introduced herself.

"Pixie," the strawberry-blond curtsied.

"And I'm Jasmine," the black-haired girl waved.

"Alyssa," the British girl uttered softly, clearly intimidated by their aura since they had all stopped smiling.

Pixie scoffed slightly before pushing passed Bianca to get closer to Alyssa.

"Listen up," she practically spat out. "You're new so I'll excuse you for that but now let me sort some things out for you. Stay away from Bam and Chris, got it? Or else we'll have problems...and you wouldn't want to have problems with us."

"Same applies for Felix and Jungkook," Jasmine added.

Bianca let out a slight chuckle before pushing Pixie behind her again.

"Don't worry, girls, I'll sort this out," she uttered before pulling a knife out of her pocket. She stroked the blade gently as she began to close the distance between Alyssa and her.

Bianca pinned Alyssa to the nearest wall and placed the blade at her neck, slowly applying pressure.

"So tell me, Alyssa, what must we do if we see you near our boys?" Bianca paused for a moment, awaiting Alyssa's answer. But the British girl remained silent. "Shall I slit your throat?" She slowly ran the tip of the knife down Alyssa's body until it was aimed at her heart. "Or simply just kill you?"

"Hey!" A voice come from behind them. Alyssa released a sigh of relief as the other three girls glanced in the direction the voice came.

Immediately, Bianca let go of Alyssa and took several steps back, along with Pixie and Jasmine.

Confused, Alyssa finally look in the same direction as the girls only to see Chris leaning against a wall, glaring at them.

"Oh, hi, Chris. What are you doing here? Your practice room is all the way upstairs," Pixie uttered, trying her best to seem innocent but Chris wasn't having it. He simply rolled his eyes and approached Alyssa.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" he asked her.

Alyssa was clearly taken aback but she managed to whisper a soft, "no".

"Good," he smile slightly before glancing at the trio again. Bianca and Jasmine kept their gazes on the ground while Pixie simply looked everywhere but at him as she chewed her gum silently.

"What is wrong with you?" Chris asked bitterly. "Can't you just accept what happened? We aren't a thing anymore, deal with it. It was your fault we broke up anyway."

Pixie scoffed.

"It wasn't my fault. You were the one who said you wanted to break up."

"And what was my reason again?" he asked sarcastically, which made Pixie roll her eyes. "I guess I am not like the other guys you dated because unlike them, I can't stand being cheated on."

Sorry for not updating this story much recently. I've had a lot of homework and soon I'll be writing many important exams so I need to study a lot. I'll try to update as much as possible though, especially next week since I'm on a mid-term break. Thanks for understanding!

~SpicyThaiChicken