Chapter 7

<Taehyung Pov> 
School, work, Hospital, work again and school. That's been my new activities. Before, After school I will always play or date with some random girls. For killing times. But now I don't even care about them at all. My attention and focus are totally on y/n. I will do everything for her. I don't care even if my body sore. Or it cried for asking for a rest. I just want she to survive. I just want she to keep alive.

"Kim Taehyung ssi!" My boss called me. "Yes Sir?". "I know you're tired. You can go home now. Here is your salary". Lucky I had a warmhearted boss. "Thank you bos"

I stopped to a florist shop. Bought some flowers for her. She like flowers. The stem resemble to her strength. And The petals resemble to how delicate and warm she is…
*Puking voice* It's ripped my heart. Hearing how struggling she was. How suffered she was. How tortured she was. Feels like I can't stand it anymore. If only I can take all of her burdens. But I have to strengthen my heart for her. How can I strengthen her when I, My self is a weak?.

"Baby.. Y/n-ah.. Are you okay?". I patted her back. *Puking voice* "I'm.. I'm.. okay oppa.. *puking voice". I saw a blood drips from her nose and some on her lips. I reached my hand to wipe that blood. My heart is hurt. I held my tears down. I take her to my embracement. Hugging her frail body that got thinner day by day.
<Your Pov> 
I'm so happy, I'm so lucky and I'm so grateful to have them in my life. To have Suga Oppa and Taehyung oppa by my side. Even though this leukemia gnawing my flesh day by day, I have no regret in my life. I'm sure, God had a better plan for me Like He sent Taehyung oppa and Jin oppa to be with me when I'm sick. To help me through all of this. They are my miracles.

"Taehyung oppa.. Please hold my hand". He hold and caressing my hand. Before, I still can walk and standing with my own feet, But now I have to used wheelchair to help me walk. Before I can run to catch his figure but now, I need his help to make me run. "I'm sorry oppa.. I'm sorry.. Because of me... You got so many hardship... I'm sorry.. for bothering you". "Don't be. Don't said something like that. I do this because i love you. I never feel bothered by you. You will get your miracle y/n". "Why should I? When my miracle it self is you?". Stroking his cheek gently.
"Let's take some fresh air" He pushed my wheelchair. Why i'm being so useless like this? He take me to a hospital park. It feel so refreshing. So many Cherry blossom here. It's so beautiful. "Thank you oppa. Thank you so much. Even when i lost my hairs, Even when I can't be perfect like normal girl, or when I had to walk with this wheelchair, Thank you for staying by my side. I'm not scared with death. I'm can't do anything if it's my fate. I'm not scared if tomorrow or tonight i will leave this world... *Sobs* But.. I'm just scared with 1 thing... I'm just... I'm just scared I can't being with you again.. I'm just scared I can't meet you again.."
I'm burst into tears. That's true. Even if i have to leave this world right now, I'm not scared. I'm just scared i can't being with taehyung oppa again. I cover my face with my hand. I felt a warm arms hugged me. "Oh baby.. Y/n-ah.. That's never be happen. I promise you.. That will never be happen. I will always stay with you". I nodded. "Don't.. Don't give up on me. Never give up on me oppa..". He cupped my face and kiss my lips. The sweetness that mixed with our tears. Oppa.. Would you be okay... if i took your breath away??

"Can you see? That beautiful cherry blossom? Under this tree, I promise you.. I will bring you a flower each day. Wait for me until 500 day. After that 500 days. Will you marry me y/n? Promise me you will wait me for until 500 days" I can't held my tears anymore. I hugged him like I will never can hug him again. I hugged him like this will be my last day.
"Why? Why oppa? You know I can't stay that long right? You know my time is not that long oppa. I don't want to leave. I don't want to leave you alone. I want to be with you and grow old together! Even if it's only a dream". "Then, Please survive!! Please stay alive and stay together with me. Don't ever and never leave me". "I will hold my promise. Let's meet again in 500 days oppa".

Since that day, He always bring me a different flowers everyday. It's been a 100days since we made our promise. We still have 400 days remain. What will happen in 400 days? What will happen with me and taehyung oppa? Can I still alive until that day? or Leave this world? °
"Good morning". "Oppa... Morning.. Not going to school?" I can't even call his name again. Only a whisper out from my mouth. "I bring you a tulip. Take care of them okay? I will back at 5pm, Wait for me. Maybe Jin hyung will accompany you until i come" I nodded. Even my eyes can't stand to open. "Take care... oppa..."

<Taehyung pov>
150days. 350days remain. We can do it. She can do it. I bring some flowers I picked from school garden to bangtan place. Everyone was there. I put in on vase and watering it. "How is y/n?". Jimin asked me "Still hoping for a miracle". "I'm sorry tae. So you're being so serious with her?". "I do.. I do.. She changed me. To the better way". "I know it. I can see it tae".
I smiled. I know she changed me. To the better way.

<Your pov>
100 days pass, 150days pass, 200days I still can stand it. 215days... 220days.. I'm getting tired. I know my day is about to come. I'm just.. scared I can't full fill my promise to taehyung oppa. Because I know, The reaper is waiting for me in front of my door. Because I know they waiting for me to bring me with them. I will just stay here and waiting for them.

I heard someone opened the door. But I'm to tired to open my eyes. "Tae oppa? Is that you?". "It's me baby" He kissed my forehead. "Oppaa... 220days pass, I don't know.... I can stay until.. this long period..But i think... Everything we did is useless.
Nothing we can do oppa.. Better.. you leave me and found other girl.. Who is healthy... who is perfect... more than me". °
Even if I close my eyes, My tears keep flowing. I just don't want taehyung oppa to suffered because of me. He is deserve a better girl. A Healthy and perfect girl. "You don't love someone because they are perfect.. but you love someone in spite of the fact that they are not. I'm loving you not because you are perfect. But i love you in your imperfections". °
There is only 1 pray. God, Can I feel this happiness a little longer? I just want to make him happy even if it's only a few moments. So, I will leave without regret. 'y/n-ah, Will you marry me?'.
'I do... Oppa..'

I dream about our little happy family. Putting my son/daughter shoes on their feet. Growing old together with taehyung oppa. Spent our time together with my childs. That I know it's just a dream that will never be happen. It's just a dream from a girl that suffered a leukemia.