Chapter 7

CHAPTER 7

LAUREN POV

Finally summer is over and today is the start of my senior year. I'm wearing my favorite outfit. Black high waisted skinny jeans, a black combat boots, my black ray bans, black tank top and to top it off my signature Jauregui black leather jacket. I looked smoking hot for my first day back. I went downstairs to see Camz talking with my mom. They got really close when I was in coma. I kissed my mom first then kissed Camz. I got an apple for breakfast and got my car keys. Yeah I went back to driving. I got a new car,  black Ford Mustang 1967 gt500. I restored it during the summer to keep me busy and when I finished it, it was absolutely stunning but not as stunning as my girlfriend though. I got in the driver seat and started my car. The roar of my car was music to my ears. I saw Camila get in the car and her outfit looked absolutely cute and sexy. She wa wearing black high waisted skinny jeans, black converse, black tank top, black bow, and to top it off she was wearing one of my plaid shirts which looked absolutely amazing on her. She must've noticed I was looking at her because she just winked at me.

"Oh uhm lets go." I said embarrassed. She must've notice because before I could drive away, she cupped my cheeks and made me look at her. She kissed me passionately.

"Don't ever be embarrassed in front of me Lauren." She said before pecking my cheeks and telling me to drive so we can meet the girls already. I giggled because this girl can go from very sweet to very bossy in matter of seconds.

Once I reached the school parking lot, I already saw the girls waiting for us at the entrance of the school. We all went in together and headed for the admissions office to get our schedules and to our excitement we all had our classes together. I knew our senior year was going to be the best one. We talked for awhile before we headed to our 1st period which music with Mr. Dre. Once we got in we all chose the very back seats. A few minutes later a few more students and Mr.Dre came in. Once class started he handed us our syllabus for the year. He told us that we would be singing a song for our introduction which started now. He started at the very front and then before I knew it, it was Ally's turn. She decided to sing Mirrors, of course a Justin Timberlake song. Then came Normani, she sang Irreplaceable by Beyonce and obviously Dinah also sang a Beyonce song but it was Best Thing I Never Had. It was Camila's turn and she sang Lego House by Ed Sheeran and then I came up. I sang American by Lana Del Ray. 

After that Mr. Dre made an announcement that because of that he either made us into a solo, duet or a group. The solos were: Bea Miller, Selena Gomez, Austin Mahon and Justin Bieber. The Duets were: Alex and Sierra, Ariana Grande and Nathan Skyes and Megan and Liz.. The groups were: The Jonas Brothers, One Direction, Fifth Harmony and Little Mix. Yeah we decided on the group name after we were all paired but I'm extremely happy that I'm in a group with my bestest friends.

Mr.Dre had us do a flash challenge to see if we were really compatible or our voices were at least compatible with one another. We decided to sing Stay by Rihanna and to our surprised it worked out perfectly and we got to stay in the group. Everyone stayed as they were and Mr. Dre said that our First Semester is to perform 3 songs and he will give us our grade depended if we win the sing off. First place gets an A, Second Place a B and the rest gets a C. He won't give us a D or an F if we show him we tried and everyone was immediately excited even our group was. Mr. Dre also said we will have a flash challenge twice a week and it won't be with our group. Meaning the solos could be paired up with someone else and the groups could go solo.

This year is bound to be amazing having this class. After awhile he told us to talk with our groups or to come up with songs we would sing for our next flash challenge which was on Wednesday. So w had a day to think about the song. The bell rang and we headed for our next class. The whole day was fun and I didn't even notice that we were already at Ally's house discussing our set list for the Sing Off at the last week before winter break. This is going to be fun...