Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5

LAUREN POV

"Lauren I-I'm sorry" was all she said before running away last week. She's been avoiding me ever since that kiss happened. I tried to call her for 3 days but she didn't even answer a single call. School just ended and I'm at my locker placing my books back and getting the things I need for homework. The rest of the girls left already and they went to Dinah's house for a sleepover. Since it is Friday today, my mother agreed to it as long as I keep my grades up. After getting my things I walked to my car, I opened my car door and placed my school bag and a few books in back seat. After doing that, as I walked to the driver side of the car I saw Camila walking out of the school entrance. I didn't think twice about it but I walked up to her and dragged her to our hide out spot and to where we shared our kiss. 

"Why have you been avoiding me?" I said getting straight to the point because I hate bullshitting things. I looked up to her and saw how flushed her face was from the question.

"Was it because of the kiss or because you have feelings for me that you're avoiding me?" I asked a little more daring this time.

"I-I regret that k-kiss." Was all she said before shattering my heart into dust. I ran as fast as I could to my car after that. I drove so far away and then all I saw was nothing.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next thing I knew was that I could see the girls but I couldn't move a single muscle in body. I didn't know where I was or why I can't move but then suddenly I heard my mother talking to Ally.

"The doctor said that there might be a possibility Lauren will disabled forever if she ever wakes up from her coma." My mother said. Oh so I'm in a coma. What happened though?

"Will she still remember us?" Ally said with her voice shaking like she's about to cry.

"The doctors aren't sure about that being possible" Mom said before I heard Ally break into an almost inaudible cry. I gues my mother left and Ally decided to join the girls again and tell them the news. All of them were sobbing but the only person I didn't see here was Camila. Wow I guess I really am nothing to her.

"Hey guys let's go home. We've been here for a week. Let's get some rest for tonight, get  shower and eat food then come back tomorrow to visit our Lolo again." Dinah said. I guess they all nodded because they gave me a kiss on the forehead each and told me to stay strong. I heard heard the door open and close and I guess I'm here alone. So I guess she really doesn't care if I die or not. Haha even in a coma I can still feel and hear my heart break into dust. I heard the door open and close again and thought it was my mother but I was wrong. It was Camila.

"Hey Lolo. I heard the news from Dinah. I'm sorry I left you today. Your mother and our friends forced me to come home yesterday to rest up and get cleaned because I've been here for a month and that's seriously disgusting haha." She said before giving me a kiss on the forehead. I heard a faint sound of things being moved around and I guess she got a chair to sit on because the next thing she did was hold my hand.

"Lauren...I-I'm sorry this is all my fault. If I wasn't' just so scared of having feelings for you I would've never said I regretted that kiss. I swear to God that kiss was the perfect one. Its been a year since you've been in a coma. The doctors say you've been getting better and better every month they check up on you and you'll probably be awake sometime next week. I really want to see those beautiful green eyes of yours and get to tell you I love you with all my heart. Alexa visited you last week, she couldn't stay due to her school being in California but she came because she thought you were going to wake up last week. She comes to visit you for a week every month just to check up on you and pray to God that you'll wake up. She brought her girlfriend Erica once so that you can finally see that she's happy again and that she wants you to be happy. I really miss you Lolo. Please come back to us and to me. Please." She said before breaking into an uncontrollable sob.

I tried to move my finger to my success it happened. I guess she noticed because she immediately stood up and shouted for the doctor. The next thing I knew I was opening my eyes and seeing everyone in my hospital room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys!!! :) So I've decided to cut this story short so it'll probably be until chapter 10. My personal life is kinda boring haha but the feelings are all in there in this story. Stay tuned for the next chapter because its gonna be big ;) I love you my lovelies -C