Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3

LAUREN POV

Its monday and things between Camz and I got really weird. She's been avoiding me since that sleepover. I don't know if it was because she saw Dinah and I walk back in together or something else but I'm bound to find out why. So I have my second period with her and that's a great opportunity for me to ask her why she's been avoiding me. I'm currently in the school library waiting for the bell to ring. I had first period with her but since it was Gym Class and Mr. J got the perfect idea to separate everyone into teams I couldn't talk to her. While waiting I was reading this book that my mother bought me yesterday. Its called "Perks of Being a Wallflower" and so far I'm loving it but seriously tho can Sam just not base everything on age? Because its clear she has enormous feelings for Charlie. Arggg. Before I could get to the next page of my book the bell rang and I placed my book in my bag and headed out to my second period which was AP Calculus. Yeah I'm a sophomore well the girls and I are but from the whole group Camila and I are the most advance in our grade level. We have a study period between first and second and also between seven and eight. Anyways as I reached Mr. S class I noticed Camz in her seat already which was beside mine. Perfect time to talk to her. I went to my chair and sat down. I faced her and she gave me a questioning look.

"Camz why have you been avoiding me?" I asked her getting straight to the point since beating around the bush wouldn't help out either one of us. I saw her muscles tense and then relax again once she breathed out.

"Its nothing. Just that I've been crushing on this girl." She said looking to the floor. Ouch. Okay stop Lauren concentrate on Camila.

"Who's the girl?" I asked getting nervous of her answer because I partly want to know and don't want to know who it is.

"Its Veronica Iglesias." She said in a whisper and not before Vero came into the room. Vero is a junior. All the girls and guys want her but she has no intention of replacing any of them to her girlfriend Lucy. I looked at Camz and now I know why she's been avoiding me and everyone else. She's afraid to let people know even us that she's into girls. Before I knew it I gave her this tight but gentle hug. I rubbed her back. And whispered in her ears..

"Don't worry Camz, I'll always be here for you and I won't ever judge you. I promise." And I meant all those words without any hint of doubt in my voice. She pulled away and smiled at me.

"Thanks Lo." She said before the bell rang signaling the start of the class and honestly even tho Camz likes someone else I can live with it because her happiness means more to me than anything else.

----------------------------------------

A/N: Hey Guys sorry for the overdue update. :( Anyways I'll be gone for the next 1 or 2 weeks due to Hell Week (Finals Week) coming up. But I promise to give you 2 new chapters once I get back so see ya soon. Love y'all -C