C h a p t e r 15

"Master!"

"AHHH ! Bloody hell!"  Ron screamed.

" Ronald Weasley! It's just an elf!" Pansy pinched his arm.

" Paris.", Draco entered the room.

"Paris has brought master's favourite tie." The elf grinned, his eyes wide.

Draco took the tie from him.

" Thank you, Paris."

The elf wiped at his eyes. " Paris is missing master. Please master, coming home soon.", he began to cry.

Draco crouched down on one leg so he was eye level with the elf. " Soon, Paris.", he told the elf.

Paris sniffed. " Of course. I is seeing you soon?", he asked with hopeful eyes.

Draco glanced towards Hermione who was staring at them. " Just 4 more months.", he smiled.

The elf nodded and disapparated with a crack.

Draco stood back up, and noticed that all eyes were on him.

"Shut your mouth, weasel. You look ugly as it is."

Ron shook his head. " Did you....Did you just treat your elf with....respect? No....I'm seeing things..."

Draco rolled his eyes. " Grow up, weasel."

" And calling him weasel is so mature, right?", Pansy smirked.

Draco rolled his eyes and looked at Hermione. She was still looking at him like she was minutes ago.

He swallowed and looped the tie around his neck. He tried tying it, but it just wasn't working. He began to panic and pulled it off. " Where's the loo?", he asked Ginny.

" In that room." She motioned towards a door.

"Inside the room?"

" It's an attached bathroom, Malfoy."

"Oh", he said before walking towards the room.

" You okay Mione ?", Harry asked.

She inhaled sharply. " Yes....yes I'm fine. ", she said. Something was up with him. He was fine and then all of a sudden he seemed...nervous.

" I'll just come.", she tried to excuse herself, but Ginny grabbed her arm.

" Where you goin' now ?"

" Just want to check something."

Ginny raised her brows.

" In the mirror I mean."

Hermione could tell that the redhead didn't buy her excuse, but she didn't ask any further questions and let her go. Hermione bit her lip and walked towards the room.

When she was out of earshot, Ginny whispered. " She went to check on Malfoy! ", her eyes sparkled.

Harry shook his head.

" I wonder what they're doing right now.", Pansy giggled like a teen.

Now it was Ron's turn to shake his head.

Hermione stopped just outside the door and she could hear his voice. He was whispering to someone. He sounded frantic. She gulped and turned the doorknob, and entered. The lights were switched off and there was nobody else in the room except for the blond, who was sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.

He was whispering to himself.

" Malfoy?", she whispered.

His head shot up at the sound of her voice, his eyes were bloodshot and the vein on his forehead was visible.