SPRITE

U were getting ready for the mask party that was held by ur good friend that graduated from college. This was ur second year in college and u were already done and tried so this was ur chance to have fun and be a crazy young adult that u were. U didn't wanted to stand out as much as the others so u wore a simple tight silky dark red dress which made u look simple but expensive. U had a matching dark red eye mask on that covered only ur eye area. Black high heels and ur heir up on a messy perfect bun. U wore a simple red velvety red choker and a simple classy golden necklace with a little golden bullet looking thing, and some gold earrings with the 5 golden rings that u always wear. U looked extra good that day so u were happy and excited to go to the party. U drove there with ur bff nami who wore something a little similar to what u wore but, in black and dark blue.

U and ur bff really were tuned for this house party! Nami had told u how thirsty for some dicks she was the whole week because off a dude that tried to seduce her. She said she was hoping he was at the party too, but the problem is how the heck is she going to know who or where he is in this place where everyone wore masks and costumes. Did I forget to tell u who was the person that had the party? Oh yah ok so he is a guy with minty hair color. Did u guess who it is? Yah u right it's him.
So u and name just arrived to the address that was on u found on ur schools Facebook page. When u walked out the car u looked at the front door then at each other again then at the door.. then made eye contact again. U asked each other if it really was the party that a college student really lived there and if a COLLEGE student really had that much money! The house was pretty huge and beautiful from the outside. Then something hit the  both off u out of nowhere when u looked at each other again "his parents?" U asked her "Defiantly!" This someone probably have some type of rich ass parent to have this type of house and having a freaking party there?! Mm yah his parent are probably the rich ones! U thought and she thought the same cuz u and ur her have that type off connection that not that many have.
Before u ringed the bell someone opened the door. It was a random dude with a baby pink suit dress and a mask he was wearing a mask too. He looked at them more like checked them out from head to toe then opened the door huge for u to come in without saying anything he bowed like how they do on fairy tales. U looked again at each other and then at him giving him a little bow with a smile.
I mean u already know how much attention ur bae nami was going to get not only because u can see how beautiful she is even with the mask covering half her face and because she is not Korean she stood out A LOT! She was black and creamy people always ask her where she is from and if she was from the USA. She gets a little annoyed by the "are u from the USA?!" Question because she thinks that it's weird how people only see black people come to Korea from the USA or Africa because it's not true! She wasn't from the USA she is from Nigeria. U think it's funny tho because she thinks that the guys that hit on her are just interested in her because she is different or black, but the thing is there are other black people there not that many but there are and not that many guys hit on them. They hit on nami because she was truly amazingly beautiful! The girl was a masterpiece! But she doesn't know it yet. She do know that she is a little cute but not THAT cute u know.
U thought u where the most average girl in the entire world and that's how u feel every day when u wake up and u don't mind it. Really, u don't mind being normal- no u are definitely not normal. It's just that u just don't mind living a normal life. An average girl living a normal life that's what u thought or more like always thought.

The moment they step in to the hose after bowing to the pink prince looking guy, ur eyes met each other's right away because u were really shook! It looked amazing in the house! Everything was amazing! The house decoration was elegant but still fun and young.
People walking around with drinks in their hands, but the weird thing is that most of the people here for some reason wearing classy/highn clothes or customs should I say and they are drinking from red cups.
Anyway after some seconds nami looked at u and pointed at the snacks and drinks section without any words she went straight to it and u followed knowing there will be food nearby.
U tow started just digging in without knowing everyone were looking at u. The other girls there were trying to be classy and elegant, but the tow of u didn't even think of it because u thought "it's just a party. We came to have a good time and we are... with the food"
U looked at each other with ur mouthe's full with food and smiled trying not to laugh because of the way u looked.
Nami had teary eyes trying to hold her laughter and u was shaking still trying hard. After looking away from each other u looked down trying to forget nami's face.
While u were looking for something els to taste nami whispered ur name like something big had happened. U looked up slowly at nami and she nodded towards everyone that were looking at u.
U looked where she was nodding and swallowed what u had in ur mouth. U looked them in the eyes and tilted ur head at them as a "what?!" They all looked away and nami looked at u and chuckled "Why are u scary even with a mask!! Lmao but u look sexy tho! Let's go dance!" With that she dragged u to the dance floor more like a huge place besides the stairs where some people were dancing. Some song came on and she started torking on u and u were there just dancing and holding her hips. For the tow of u it was fun and all but the others there were just looking and staring with shook. It's not that it's something new but the tow of u were the hottest in the party and tow hot girls with masks on grinding on each other can't get any hotter!
But what u didn't know is that u tow were making someone or some people jelly because u were getting all the guys attention and some girls. It was min hani and her 2 friends that follow her everywhere.
Suddenly she walks up to u and says "can u stop?!" In a irritated way.  U didn't know who she was talking to so u looked at her then her friends then at each other then back checking if the girl they didn't know was talking to them or someone els. "Huh?" Nami said to the girl. "Stop destroying the party! U are disgusting!! First u were eating like u were from Africa and never ate in ur life and now dancing like sluts!!" She said and smirked while saying 'africa' and looked at nami up and down like she was the smallest thing in the world.
"Is this ur party miss I want to try to be a someone?" U said smirking at her and her eyes wide landed on u shook.
"Yes my boyfriends friend did! Now take ur slutty asses out off here!!" She screamed pointing at the door with that everyone's attention was on the 5 of u more like the 3.
"Oh okay so u think u can just kick whoever is hotter then u out miss jelly?" Now nami was on her bitchy mood.
"U think u are hotter then ME?! MIN  HANI!?!" She screamed.
"No no no, hunny everyone does even ur fake ass" u said rapping ur han over nami's shoulder.
"So if u don't have anything-" Nami said but got cut by hani.
"BABE! Where are u!? Babe!!" She screamed. And u just walked away laughing at her.
"I need a drink!" Nami said pointing at the snack table and u looked for a place to sit with nami.
"U get us drinks and I find a place to sit" u said and she nodded. U do a simple hand shake and walk away from each other. What u didn't know is that there were multiple guys waiting for the tow of u to separate so that they can try to get to talk to u more like get under ur dresses.

Nami's pov:

So I walked to the table with drinks to bring them. Looking for drinks that doesn't have any alcohol or something. Among the drinks there was a bottle of sprite bottle. I stretched my arm to get it but another hand already reached it. I look up and see a guy. He looked shook at me then stretched the drink at me "am sorry here! It's urs!!" He said bowing and putting it on ur hand "no why? U took it first u can just take it and don't bow to me please am a nobody so don't bother" now he looked shook and was pressing the bottle towards me and i pressed it towards him looking like we were fighting about the sprite bottle.
"WHAT THE FACK ARE U DOING!" A man voice said from behind the guy and both off us stopped and froze in that position the bottle was near my chest and suddenly we feel it being snatched. looking up to see who the idiot that took the drink I was now the only one that froze... its him... why is he here?!??!

[DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE]- author
Here is something to look at

[DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE]- author Here is something to look at

This one is the only dress that was near what I imagined.. I think?