BathBombs (Suggestive)

Normally you wouldn't buy weird mystery bags from old ladies claiming to "see your heart" in a store clearly filled with chaotic witchcraft power but when she said she saw how lonely you were somehow it convinced you that maybe something in this odd little bag could help you. Staring at it as you approached your kitchen it was a simple velvet bag, purple and held together by knitted pull strings at the top. Undoing them and dumping the contents of the bag out into your hand you couldn't help feel like you've been duped.
It was a bath bomb, shaped like a diamond. Purple and blue swirls and covered in pink glitter. Charming. Out of curiosity, you brought it up to your nose and somehow, it entranced you. Like roses but not overpowering, something soft and distant, a second home. Your brain and your heart were saying the same thing, take a bath.
So you drew the bath with bubbles and dropped the bomb in watching as the coloring and glitter spun dizzily around in the bathtub, dancing with the water. Eventually, you stripped down and stepped in. The water was a mess of color and it seemed to move with sentience. Dipping your toe in, the water was more than warm and inviting and you hardly remember emerging yourself into the water. Hugging your body you slid further down into the water until your nose hardly breached the surface. Your body felt like it was being wrapped in the softest blanket and your eyes fell shut as the soothing scent wrapped its arms around you.
Wait.
Your eyes flung open and you stared down at the water, definitely hands. In a mess of splashing and commotion, you shot up looking into the bath. Something was in the water no, someone. She was the same shade if not a tad bit darker as the water and she sat up seeming to form between your legs. A waterfall of glitter seemed to fall from the top of her head covering an eye while the other shown bright, stars swimming where pupils should be. Full lips drew a gentle smile as you pressed your back against the tub threatening to push over the edge and fall out.
"Relax love, I'm here for you. I won't leave you." Reaching forward to brush the wet bunches of hair from your eyes the faint floral scent seems to calm you and you lean into her touch, this has to be a dream... and she's so soft, why not enjoy it?