Mermaid/Reader (SFW)

Mermaid bf Request (I don't have the screen shot anymore I'm sorry!! But a gender was never requested nor was NSFW so I more or less tip toed around the smut.) hope you like it tho!!! 🖤🖤🖤
"Wait! I've never done this before" and "I want my first time to be with you."
"Stop!" You laugh, utterly trapped in your boyfriend tickling hands. You splashed water around tipping the inner tube over accidentally. Expecting water you are pleasantly surprised when he catches you easily keeping you afloat. After all, he is a mermaid. You swung one leg over his waist and pulled yourself out of the water, the sun was setting and you knew soon enough you would start getting texts to come home before you catch a cold. Not that you could see them, you left your phone and all your worries back on land.
"Its pretty out." He hums, his second eye lids slowly sliding over his milky blue eyes. As he stared out, you smiled leaning down and pressing a soft kiss right under his ear fins. They always shuddered when you did that and if you were lucky you'd see a blush fall over his green tinted skin. Nuzzling Him you pulled back pressing another kiss to his cheeks that were freckled with iridescent teal scales. As he pulled his arms behind him (simple as if he were laying on land, show off.) he gives you a small knowing smirk before looking back at the sky.
You take the soft atmosphere into your favor, taking the time to simply gaze at him. He was your best kept secret and the love of your life. Scales freckled his body getting thicker and filling more and more space from the waist down and elbows down. His hair was slicked back with pieces falling forward, the stubborn cow licks managed to make him even cuter.
You found your hands traveling a Ross his chest as his warm inviting eyes found their way from the sky back to you. He knew you would be leaving soon and the frown forming on his lips was ever so evident. Wordlessly you leaned in, laying against his chest and you felt his tail swaying behind you in the water, probably steering the two of you towards the docks.
you're not sure when his hands landed on your thighs. Perhaps it had started with the soft caress of your calves, but all you know is that it's suddenly all you can focus on with the little circles he's rubbing into the back of your thighs, it's almost too high but you don't feel the urge to tell him to stop. And when did you start kissing him? Your hands pressed lightly to his chest as he gently avoids catching your lips on his sharp teeth.
"W-wait! Wait!" You pull back taking a deep breath feeling the blush fall heavy against your cheeks. "I've.... Ive never done anything- like this before." You sigh and he smiles leaning up grabbing the wood beam of the lake docks behind you, you didn't even realize you two were at the docks.
"I won't make you do anything you aren't comfortable with." He promises and you put a hand on his arm stopping him from moving around.
"I- I wasn't finished I just..." your cheeks are on fire at the idea of saying it out loud but he's giving you such a gentle understanding gaze you suddenly feel a lot more comfortable. "I want you to be my first time."
You were laying over him, the upper halves of your bodies on land, your jacket underneath you as you carefully traced the scales on his arms while he seemed content wrapping an arm loosely around you.
After a bit of staring at him, then the sky you let out a few giggles to which he raised an eyebrow to, smirking a little.
"What?"
"Mmaaaaaannn." Your stomach was filled with butterfly's and you just shook your head "I think I really like you." You sighed and burried your face into his chest.
He laughs and when you pick your head the smirk has turned into a grin on his face.
The goofiest happy grin you've ever seen on him.
"I think I really like you too."