『 CHAPTER 11 』

Start from the beginning

All of us keep our distance to him. If we got closer there will be a fight between us. That will make us look like a fools. Fighting in just a small misunderstanding and mistake.

"Then what do you want?!" He walked closer to us as I take two stepped back.

"Why are you taking a step backwards?" Lancelot asked me.

"I'm not scared. My ears hurt a little." I said.

"Even I feel the same too." Lamorak and Galahad said as the two laughed.

"Can he just minimize his voice? Sir Gawain is too loud and his voice is like a giant." I said.

"We want you to talk about—"

"The Master Emeralds?" He asked and cut Lancelot's words making him clenched his fist.

"About joining us." He said with the tone of anger. He looks like he's about to explode too.

"For what?" He asked us and put his two swords down. Finally his voice become calm. Not like before like he drank too much loud potion or eat the whole cannon.

"Rebelling against Mephiles." Galahad said that made Sir Gawain remove his helmet. I was fascinated that he have purple eyes that matched his red fur color.

He is... Handsome.

"A-And why do you want me to join you guys? You'll put me and our kingdom in danger. Don't you know that all of us will get killed if Mephiles found out that someone is planning to kill him. You have no match for him. I want to join you guys. But thinking about the situation will put me in a worse situation. Because if I joined in, Mephiles will kill all of my kind because of the craziness that I joined you. I need to decline your offer." Gawain said.

"But you can help us." I asked.

"Helping you guys is not a bad idea." He said.

But a few seconds later...

I panicked when Silver is yelling in pain. Everyone is asking what is wrong except Lancelot.

"Galahad?!" Lamorak and I said in unison as he stopped from groaning. All I can hear is Silver's hard breathing.

"Join us Gawain... For the sake of your family." Silver coughed blood as Gawain looked at him seriously.

"W-What?" Gawain looked at Silver with a shock.

I don't know what is wrong either!

"Your family died because of Mephiles right?" Silver asked as Gawain pointed his two swords to Silver. I stand up and pulled out my sword as I pointed it at him.

"Who are you?" Gawain asked Silver.

"Silver.. I am Silver from the Kingdom of Future." He said that made Sir Gawain dropped his swords and kneel in front of Silver this instant.

"Y-Y-You're royal highness from the Kingdom of future." Gawain stuttered.

"I guess after my bad attitudes that I act towards you... I deserved punishment to you." Sir Gawain said.

"N-No need—" Silver was cut off when someone spoke.

"As your punishment... You're joining us." Lancelot said as he removed his helmet and looked at Silver. It seemed like the two is having a chat using their eyes. Silver nodded in response like he gets the message. "Sir Gawain. Meet Prince Shadow who is the Demon Prince of the kingdom of darkness. I guess you're ready to face your punishment." Silver said as Gawain touched his head.

"What have I done? Just crap! I'm sorry you're royal highnesses." Gawain said.

Smart move huh, and I feel like I'm on the stage full of stage actors. They're trying to blackmail Sir Gawain. He has no right to refuse since a Royalty is a Royalty.

"I, Knuckles the Echidna who is the guard of the 7 master Emeralds here to face the punishment and willing to do it for the sake of the Royal Highness." Gawain said.

He is like an obedient dog who's been controlled by his master.

"And that punishment, is joining you guys to your adventure." Gawain said as Lancelot and Galahad put their helmets in their heads.

"Missions over." I said as I smiled behind my helmet.

The mission is just easy. I didn't know that Gawain is really rude to others when it comes to Master Emeralds. He really treasured it a lot. But not this time,  He showed us with disrespect and I guess this is his karma. He already met his punishment.

Silver must have read Sir Gawain's past... So when he saw the others past and future. He always suffered like this? I didn't know that behind his naive attitudes he is too secretive. Coughing blood due to overuse of power can cause death.

He needs to be careful next time.

All of us asked Lancelot to use his chaos emerald to teleport us back in the Kingdom of Rose. He can't resist because we only have 3 horses with us and we are only 4. Plus Sir Gawain which makes us 5 knights. So he was forced to teleport us using his chaos emerald. When he shouted his chant all of us found ourselves in sir Lamorak's guestroom.

"This isn't funny. I'm the only girl in here. Surrounded by 4 guy knights and I hate it that I'm the only girl in this team who is a knight." I hurriedly got out of the room as I heard them laugh.

"Jerks!" I said and throw fireballs at them causing Sir Lamorak's bed go on fire.

"Hey! My bed!" He cried and yelled at me as he used his wings to turned off the fire. But it got worse.