『 CHAPTER 11 』

Start from the beginning

It's surprising that Lancelot didn't care.

"We are royalties. We disguise ourselves as a knight. Silver who is the Prince of kingdom of Future. Prince Shadow who is a Demon Prince ruling the kingdom of Darkness. And me? Princess Blaze who is the Flame Princess. We disguise ourselves as a knight on purpose. I don't need to know the real reason why you want to join us to rebel against Mephiles. We all hate him... You think I am stupid? Not to know the real reason behind this team? We all want revenge!" I said.

"I'll do anything to take Mephiles down." Lancelot and I said in unison that made us look at each other.

It was a good thing that we have the same perspectives in life.

"I joined this team for peace. For revenge, I want to avenge all my citizen. All of them got killed because of that stupid damn rule. No one can stop a hog who loved someone. Mephiles is too much to us. He treats us like a trash." Silver said.

"I don't want to talk about this. Tomorrow. We need to take Galahad in our team." Lancelot said as he use his chaos emerald to teleport.

"You guys can take the guestrooms. This castle have plenty of rooms." Amy said that makes Sir Lamorak nodded in response.

"I'll take Mephiles down." I said to myself.

"And you!" I yelled at Silver.

"I won't call you by your name. I already loose my respect to you. Why can't you control your mouth?!" I asked him.

"Sorry... There are times that my tounge slipped in my words carelessly. Besides Lancelot already told you that he didn't care if you're a girl or a boy." Silver said.

I just shrugged it off because he was right. Shadow and Jet didn't even care so there is nothing to be angry about.

"So you're next in line as a Lady of the lake?" I asked Amy as she nodded in response.

"What kind of ability that you have?" I asked her.

"I can control water and I can speak in different languages." She said.

"Not bad." I said as I yawned.

"I need to rest. Tomorrow we are in a serious mission. Going to the kingdom of  Emeralds is a serious one." I said and leave the room.

She is hiding something. If her ability was to use water, then why... Ugh, nevermind.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

"I'm not a clingy type. I just bumped at you accidentally. Lamorak pushed me!" He said and pointed at the green hawk.

"Halt!" Lancelot raised his hands as we see an unfamiliar figure. It was a red Echidna with two blade swords.

"Who's there!!" The red Echidna yelled as he pointed us his two swords.

"Intruders! Tress-passing the kingdom of Emeralds without permission is a sin! Now what do you want?! If you're going to steal the Emeralds then you have to fight with me first!"

"I think that is Sir Gawain. The Blessed Rose described the knight perfectly." Lamorak said.

"We are not here to take the Emeralds!" I yelled.