New Life, New Beginnings (A Naruto FanFic)

Start from the beginning

            "Chi!" shiro whispered, "Do you think garra with be in this episode?"

            *I'm not sure we'll just have to watch, but not only that. We need to make sure your mother doesn't find us or she'll make your spiderweb grow larger than it already is.*

Shiro stared at her bare arm with sorrow filled eyes, "I know chi. but she won't find out trust me."

            *Shiro you know i trust you with my life... it's just I’m worried about you, cause if this keeps up you will die.*

Shiro shakes her head, "NO i won't die i won't leave you. And i promise one day I’ll meet Naruto and Gaara and make them realize they aren't alone. That I’m gonna be there, waiting to catch them if they fall."

Chi smiled once again, *of coarse Shiro, what was i thinking.*

Shiro smirked and grabbed her comforter from her 'bed' and dragged them over to the small box T.V. Shiro turned on the T.V and lowered the volume so you could just hear it, and placed the comforter over chi, herself and the T.V changing the channel to 51.

            *Shiro are you really sure about this?* chi asked really concerned.

            "Chi everything will be fine! Trust me!"

Chi sighed but said nothing.

After a minute or so Naruto finally started airing, and within not even five minutes Shiro realized the episode was a repeat.

            "Aww!" Shiro whined, "Gaara's not even in this episode but at least Naruto is."

            *Shiro! You have already seen this episode so can you please turn off the TV and go to bed?!* Chi asked frantically

            "Why?" Shiro asked confused,

            "Because!" Chi shouted "Your mom is home! And she's coming up the stairs now!!!"

            "WHAT?!?!" Shiro shouted in fear, "Why is she home?! She should still be at the bar!!"

            *She probably ran out of money! And is probably pissed as hell!*

            "Don't say those words around me!" Shiro shouted as she frantically turned off the T.V and ran over towards her bed with her comforter and chi in hand.

            Suddenly a slurred voice finds its way thru the closed door. "Sweetie~" the woman sang, "I know your awake and you know what? I'M PISSED!!" the door gets thrown open and a beautiful woman walks into the room with skimpy cloths on and smeared makeup on her face. The woman walks towards the newly named girl with a beer bottle in hand and grabbed Shiro’s arm roughly.

This is Shiro's mother; she is 31 years old but still looks like a teenager who drinks way too much. She has long and silky platinum blonde hair, tannish orange skin, and dull green eyes that burn with hatred towards her only child. Shiro's mother's name is Renee (Ren-a) Foundlers. Renee is a total drug and alcohol addict; she gets either high or drunk and gets really angry that her life is going nowhere so she beats Shiro till she is almost at the point of bleeding to death. 

            "Honey~ you know you're already supposed to be in bed. that way this would hurt less!!" that women said as she smashed her beer bottle on the ground causing it to shatter and then took a large piece of sharp glass and slit Shiro’s arm causing thick red fluid to seep from her skin. And this lasted for hours leaving Shiro a bloody mess on the floor, slowly dying from blood loss.