Chapter 14 - The Beginning of the End Dedicated to @LuaKitsune

Dedicated to @LuaKitsune for being an awesome person!

Chapter 14 - The Beginning of the End

Time has passed, but memories have not.

Two years had gone by and the now 14-year-old Aliza lay on the ground, looking up at the stars. It had been two years since Aliza had seen her brother or the rest of the Ghost crew, and Aliza was curious to know how things were holding up with them. But mainly, how her brother was going with his Jedi training.

"Master." Aliza acknowledged, sitting up and facing her master.

"Troubled, I sense you are, padawan. Thinking about the Ghost crew, are you?"

Alia sighed sadly before answering. "Yes. I know you tell me to control my emotions, yet I can't help but miss them. They were like a family to me."

"Okay to miss the ones you love, it is. It is because the Jedi buried their emotions, that the Order was destroyed. Use your emotions to survive, you must, but know when to trust them, learn you must."

"I, I had another nightmare last night." Aliza began. "It was just quick flashes, but it was horrible. Ezra looked evil, Kanan was blinded by a Sith. Someone named... Ahsoka Tano is fighting Vader, and doesn't make it out of the fight. Hera is captured and Kanan... Kanan's slaughtered. Master Yoda, I thought that this was just a nightmare; my subconscious playing with my fears. But the more I thought about it, I realised that it was a vision. Dreams fade within the hour, visions only get more vivid each time you think about them. Master, I'm scared. I can't let that happen to my family."

"Then save them you should? Hrmmm."

"Do you think I can?" Aliza asked, looking into her master's eyes.

"Believe in yourself, do you? The question is." When Aliza didn't answer, Yoda continued. "Have faith in your training, you must. Trust yourself, you should. On missions in order to complete your training you need to go."

"A mission?" Aliza asked excitedly.

"To save force sensitive children from the clutches of the emperor."

"How many?" She asked, for Aliza knew that there were hundreds and hundreds of force sensitive children throughout the universe.

"All of them."

Aliza looked up at the stars, counting how many there were. "Master, I don't believe I can do that."

"I believe." Yoda told the young girl beside him.

"How old, one to five-year old's?"

"In the clutches of the empire any force sensitive child that is not. Yes, hrrrm."

"There is a place padawan, in the cave that you ventured into a few months ago." A new voice said to the teen girl.

"Master Qui-gon!" Aliza said happily as the familiar force ghost appeared near her and her master. "What does that cave have to do with anything?"

"Everything. That cave you found while we were talking has very strong connection to force. It is a pathway to alternate universe, with another million Galaxies, where the force has not been exploited. It is an unheard-of concept among them – people of all races and species living together." The ghost Jedi explained to the young girl that he enjoyed training.

"Is the force still residing within the 'other universe'?" Aliza asked curiously.

"Aliza, Midichlorians are microscopic lifeforms that reside in every living cell. But, because the force remains untouched within the "Whoniverse" as I believe it is known, it will be stronger and more powerful."

"Master. What I do not understand is how it has not been found by the Emperor?" Aliza did not believe that the emperor would have even heard of it, or else he would have found it.

"Dagoba is a hidden planet, and the gateway between universes in through the centre of the planet. Your mission; is to bring every force sensitive child and their families here. You will then direct them through the portal, where we will begin the Jedi Order again. Away from the evil of the Empire. Cities have been built on the deserted planet, along with a new temple and training facility."

"Masters, where do I start?" Aliza asked, a complete range of emotions flooding through her at once. "There are thousands or children, how am I to find all of them?"

"Once you quiet your mind, you will hear them. You will know where to go." Qui Gon Jinn told the teen.

"Come Padawan, eat we will, then talk." Yoda said, walking to his hut with his padawan and old friend following him.