Chapter 11 - Can't Find Heaven, Hell Will Have to Do.

Chapter 11 – Can't Find Heaven, Hell Will Have to Do.

Ezra – Callum – P.O.V

This place is Hell; Pure Evil. The training, the food, the clothes, the décor... or lack of. The Inquisitors put us in a group of cadets. They are our age but we are a lot better than them. Probably has something to do with the force. My sister and I were sitting in my room playing force-catch with random objects that we found around the room. "You alright sis? I asked Aliza when I realised that she wasn't paying attention to our previous conversation.

"What? Oh yea, I'm... I'm okay..."

"Talk to me, sis, what's bothering you?" I said in a tender voice.

She gave a long sigh before replying. "I'm just... I don't understand..." She trailed off once again, looking for the right words to explain how she was feeling and what she was thinking about.

"...Why did you come for me?" My sister asked me at last.

"What do you mean?" I asked her. Why wouldn't I came back for her, she's my sister. I won't lose her again.

"Why did you risk your life to come back for me?"

It was my turn to sigh "...Ally, you're my sister. And I made a promise to you that I wouldn't abandon you, ever again. And I don't intend on breaking my promise..."

"but that doesn't mean you must sentence yourself to suffer in hell, just to be with me."

"I had hoped that we would find a safe-haven, together. But even if we can't find Heaven, I'll walk through Hell with you. I could never leave you to suffer here alone. You're not alone, cause I will always stand by you. We just need to have faith that we'll both get out of this – together. Put your empty hands in mine, and sis, if your wings are broken, please take mine so yours can open too. We can brave through this, if truth is what you believe in. And faith, I think faith is helping us to reason. Fate, fate is doing this for a reason Aliza, I don't know why, yet. But I know that everything will work out fine in the end. Everything will be okay. I promise.

~~~~~~~~TIME~SKIP~~~~~~~~

3 days had passed before I was taken into a cell and I saw Kanan chained up to the far wall. 'oh no...' it was many hours later when Aliza finally joined the reunion party.

Aliza – Mackenzie – P.O.V

"Kanan!" I screamed as I was thrown into a torture cell. Kanan was chained up and bloody against the far wall and Ezra was on the other side of the cell – he wasn't chained up but he was unmoving. "Ezra!"

"Your former Master has been, reluctant to share any Rebel information." Vader said as he turned to me and started slowly walking towards me. "So now, that decision is up to you. If you tell us what we want to know, we won't hurt anyone..." Vader was holding my chin roughly. He forced my head to turn and look at my broken, bloody master chained to a wall by his wrists. "But if you refuse to speak..." Vader trailed off once again as he ignited his Lightsaber and slowly ran it down Kanan's left arm. I could see Kanan was in pain but he refused to scream.

Once Vader turned off his Lightsaber he looked back at me for a moment while Kanan was panting slightly with his eyes tightly shut. "5Th brother." Vader said as he walked to the cell door. Emotions flew over Xavier's face faster than a heart-beat before his face fell into a neutral expression – but I saw it. He walked up to Kanan, ignited his Lightsaber and held it up to Kanan's neck. "Don't tell them anything, Aliza." My Master chocked out. Vader called in a torture droid that continued to hurt Kanan for a while longer, but with Kanan's persistence that I told them nothing – I kept my mouth shut. Eventually Vader called it off and he turned to face me again.