"Just wait here, I'll go get Jisoo's car. Keys?" Jennie said and Jisoo handed her car keys.

"Fuck, I should have not asked you guys to go here. Look what happened to you." Jisoo walked back and forth. She blames herself. She's afraid that any time soon, the guy up there will take away Lisa.

Rose was confused than ever. Her eyebrows met and looked at Jisoo and Lisa. She's wiping Lisa's blood with her handkerchief.

"Okay? What is happening here?" She asked. She knew something is off. The two is having a secret.

Lisa looked at Rose and sadly smiled. "We'll talk about it later in the house, Chaeng. But promise me one thing." 

Rose felt nervous and scared at the same time. She sensed that this is really serious so she nodded.

"Promise me you won't tell Jennie." 

Without hearing Rose's answer, Jennie honk the car.

"Come on guys, let's go home. Chaeng can you please hold Kuma and Kai?" She shouted.

Rose gave her a thumbs up and looked at Lisa again.

"Okay." Rose said then went to Kuma and Kai while Jisoo grabbed Dalgom.

"It was supposed to be a happy day." Jisoo thought to herself.

-

They arrived at their house. Jennie wasn't worried as before because Lisa told her that maybe she's just tired from work. 

"You sure you're okay now?" Jennie caress Lisa's cheeks. They are now in Jennie and Rose's room. The other two thought that they should let Jennie sleep first before they have their "meeting." They are cuddling. Jennie then hugged Lisa's small frame and inhale Lisa's sweet scent. She can hear Lisa's heartbeat and thank the Gods that someone like Lisa fell in love with her.

Lisa nodded and sweetly smiled at Jennie.

"Yes, love. Don't worry about me. We should sleep now." Lisa then kissed Jennie's head. The latter hummed.

"Sing me a song please?" Jennie closed her eyes and waited for Lisa to sing. Lisa softly giggle.

"Alright."

 "Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you

Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand,
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you ."

The song ended but Lisa's tears didn't. Her heart is aching day by day. She doesn't want to go just yet. If only..

"I love you, Lisa." 

"I love you more, baby." 

With that, Jennie fell into a deep slumber.

-

"Spill it." Rose said.

They are now in Jisoo and Lisa's room having their meeting.

Jisoo kept quiet and Lisa looked at Rose and Rose saw the sadness in Lisa's eyes that she haven't seen before.

"Chaeng.." Lisa hold Rose's hand and rubbed it. Rose felt that this is way more than serious. She gulped waiting for Lisa to finish her sentence.

"Chaeng, I'm dying." Lisa closed her eyes and Jisoo quietly sobbed for Jennie won't hear.

Rose removed her hands to Lisa with a widened eyes. 

"Y..you're joking right? Tell me yo--"

"You saw the bruises in my arms right? The medical prescription in my car. Chaeng this is real.. I have a Adult acute myeloid leukemia." Lisa cutted her. Rose cannot believe what she just heard. Of all people, why Lisa? 

"Lisa." She cried. She cannot contain her emotion so she hugged Lisa tight not wanting to let go and hoping that her hug would somehow help.

"It's okay, Chaeng. Let's just enjoy my remaining time here." Lisa patted Rose's back. Jisoo was crying so hard so she burried her face in the pillow.

"How many days left?" Rose removed her hug from Lisa and saw Lisa looked down. She then smiled at Rose with a "I-already-accept-my-fate smile"

"Before New Year, Chaeng."

--

WASSUP WASSUP. DON'T HESITATE TO MESSAGE ME AND LET'S TALK ABOUT ANYTHING.