"This will fit the two of them! Thank you, Love!" I said then gave her a quick peck on the lips. Lisa looked surprised maybe about what I just called her so I chuckled.

"Call me anything you want. I'm yours." I said then Lisa smiled and nodded.

"Alright, baby. Let's help them decorate and let us try these costumes to our babies."

-

Third Person's POV

The four of them finished decorating the living room. It has a huge christmas tree. Bunch of ballons in the ceiling and christmas lights on the walls. The four of them stepped back and looked at their living room. Jisoo smiled her house became beautiful with the decorations. She looked at the other three and smiled. It won't be this lively without them. She then looked at JenLisa and felt her heart stabbed. They are so happy in that moment but she knows that it will not last long. When she heard about their relationship to Lisa, she disagreed but Lisa had a valid reason. She wants to feel loving Jennie. But they both know that this will have a consequence. She looked at her bestfriend and saw how Jennie smile. It's the first time she saw Jennie smile like that, she's really happy. 

I'm sorry Jennie..

"Hey guys, let's have some picnic." Jisoo suddenly suggest causing the three of them looked at her. She smiled and saw the three dogs playing in the living room.

"With them." Jisoo pointed out Kai, Kuma and Dalgom that made Rose and Jennie jumped in excitement and Lisa smiled and nodded.

-

Lisa and Jisoo went to their room to change when Lisa took off her clothes, Jisoo gasped of the condition of Lisa's body. She lose too much weight. She's scrawny. The bruise was multiplying. 

"Lisa.. you're body.." She walked towards Lisa and Lisa immediately put her sweater and turned to Jisoo.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. My parents are going here tomorrow." She informed Jisoo.

"What? Why?"

"I'm staying here, Jisoo. Jiyong told them about it and their flight is tomorrow." She sadly smiled. Jisoo can't help it but to pity Lisa's fragile body.

"Okay, I'll come with you tomorrow. But for now, you still want to go?"  Jisoo wants to make sure that Lisa still can walk. I mean a dying woman doing a normal person's things?

Lisa chuckled and nodded. 

--

The three went happily to Jennie's favorite park. They sat on the mat. They have ice creams, pizza and chicken with them. Jennie who was holding Kai set him free to play on the grass same as Kuma and Dalgom. They watched the three dogs with smile on their faces. For Jennie, everything is perfect. She have her friends, her babies and of course, her Lisa. They talk about everything while the sun is setting it gave them the perfect ambience.

Lisa stood up and went to Kuma and played with him. Jisoo, Rose and Jennie watched the two running. When suddenly Kuma ran towards Jennie and Lisa followed him and while panting, Jennie saw the blood dripping on Lisa's nose. Jisoo and Rose all of that and Jisoo immediately stood up and went to Lisa.

"Lisa, are you okay? You're nose is bleeding." Jennie stood up and was hella worried.

"Should we go home?" Rose was worried too.

"It's okay. I'm okay. Maybe because of the heat?" She faked laughed.

"Heat? Lisa it's fucking cold." Jisoo said. Jennie shook her head and looked at Jisoo.