8/1 PIZZA

•••

•••

Chaeyeon tapped her feet impatiently, her eyes darting towards her wrist watch every ten minutes or so. She didn't mind waiting but clearly hate the idea of waiting for a stranger while basking under the bright sunlight.

The words of her doctor reminding her about her slight anemia made her wince, hating the idea of being sent to the hospital again.

Wiping the trails of sweat on her forehead with the back of her hand made her feel sticky and uncomfortable.

Chaeyeon heaved a sigh, remembering the sort-of-date later she had with her neighbour which she wasn't even sure to make it there considering the last minute announcement from her professor.

Child, student, kid, you better have a decent reason to make me wait for you at school grounds this long.

Apparently, her professor had informed her of a sudden visit from her disciple which was scheduled next week to 3 o' clock in the evening that day. Chaeyeon didn't want to seem rude so she accepted without any words.

As she looked around the vast university of hers, she spotted a familiar man—Taeyong, she recalled—sprinting across the field with a cake in his hands. She let out a confused chuckle as she watched Taeyong being chased by a group of girls and some boys. Yuta was running after Taeyong with a small banner and Johnny slightly behind all of them with a camera in his hands.

Honestly, she doesn't even want to know what was going on with them and quickly looked away from the very distracting sight.

As she glanced towards the university entrance, a tall skinny boy with a pretty smile and kind eyes dressed in an ugly high school uniform talking to the security guard.

"Is that him?" Squinting her eyes, she stared at the pretty boy.

She saw the cute boy smiling and bowing to the security guard then proceeded to head towards...her?

Or the building behind her? It is the Arts faculty, maybe the boy had something to do there.

When he gets closer to her (and the building), the pretty boy stopped and turned his body to her. The both of them had a short staring contest and Chaeyeon would kill herself because she can't believe the cute younger one to fluster her and indeed make her blush from his intense gaze.

Faking a cough, Chaeyeon averted her eyes from him and a flat smile appeared on her face.

"Excuse me,"