7/8 PIZZA

•••

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

•••

Submitted to : @jchaeyeoni

File attached #1813

•••

"So what do I have to mentor the kid for?"

Chaeyeon furrowed her eyebrows, reading the file her professor sent earlier—her disciple's profile.

She only had his name and his age. She noticed the age gap between them and she felt nervous because she wasn't used to handling teenagers, especially the third years in high school. They scare her.

Chaeyeon clicked the save button on the file and turned off her laptop. She stretched her arms widely, swinging from left to right and letting a yawn out.

A sudden crash outside her room shook Chaeyeon.

"Unnie!" Chaeyeon whined, knowing the elder was doing something in the kitchen—her kitchen which Chaeyeon warned Heehyun not to even step in.

She stormed out and gasped seeing Heehyun on the floor, picking up a few pots and flour scattered everywhere.

"I thought I told you already," Chaeyeon whined childishly, immediately grabbing a used cloth to wipe the flour.

Heehyun sent her a sheepish smile, putting the shiny pots back in the cabinet.

"So, how's the project?"

Chaeyeon lifted her head to look at the elder. "There's no project,"

"No, didn't you said you became a mentor?" Heehyun asked, helping Chaeyeon to wipe the mess.

"Oh, that. Well, it's not that important." Chaeyeon shrugged it off and wiped the floor clean.

"Is it a boy? A high school boy?" Heehyun asked, her eyebrows raised high.

Chaeyeon stared at Heehyun questioningly. "So what if it's a boy?"

"He's a high school boy! He's younger! They're all cute," Heehyun cooed, making said faces.

"Some are but they're all still kids. And most of them are scary."

"Only you find them scary," Heehyun pointed out, shaking her head disapproving.

"I can't help it when they're just so tall and intimidating," Chaeyeon replied, shivering a bit from imagining one of them.

"Reminds me of Johnny," Heehyun said, snorting unattractively.

"How so?"

"He's tall and looks hella intimidating, but deep inside he's just an idiot. A soft idiot," Heehyun answered with a shrug.

Chaeyeon shot Heehyun a knowing look, knowing she still has more to say. Heehyun sighed.

"A cute idiot,"

•••

Jaehyun 127 : Hi

Jaehyun 127 : This is Chaeyeon right?

You : Hi and yes, I'm Chaeyeon

You : Is this Jaehyun?

You : do you have a problem?

Jaehyun 127 : Do you think I would text you because of a problem?

You : I don't know

You : Do you?

Jaehyun 127 : I just wanted to ask

Jaehyun 127 : do you like waffles?

You : um...I guess

You : They taste great

Jaehyun 127 : there's a new place opened downtown

Jaehyun 127 : i didn't wanna go alone

Jaehyun 127 : PLUS

Jaehyun 127 : we'd be getting a discount if we go tomorrow

You : I thought you were mr popular?

You : Yet you don't have anyone to go with?

Jaehyun 127 : Well not when I have you as my first choice [deleted]

Jaehyun 127 : I don't

Jaehyun 127 : ~T_T~

You : okay

You : when?

Jaehyun 127 : 4.30 tomorrow

You : I'll see you

•••

•••

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.