2/8 PIZZA

•••

Chaenn : you were right

HHoeliciouss : I'm always right

HHoeliciouss : but what r we talking about???

Chaenn : my neighbor

Chaenn : he's hot

HHoeliciouss : SEE

HHoeliciouss : WHAT DID I SAYY

Chaenn : I'm still not inviting you

HHoeliciouss : wow

HHoelicipuss : keepimg the hot stuff for yourself huh

Chaenn : maybe later
Read

•••

Chaeyeon locked her door. It was a quarter to nine in the morning. Her classes start in half an hour.

Jung Chaeyeon, who lives in Room 128 at Neo Apartment, is a college student and is taking Acting and Film.

She started living alone during her first year as a college student. She comvinced her parents she was able to do it and three years passed by.

Chaeyeon was the only one in the elevator that morning, not until a hand slipped through when the door was almost closed.

She was surprised that someone was willing to risk their own hand to stop an elevator.

She quickly pushed the open button and there she meets again with her hot neighbor.

They exchanged eye contact while he managed to get in before the door closes.

However, he wasn't the only ome who entered. Six other boys came after him and she felt the air in the elevator lessen.

Jung Chaeyeon was 21 years old. She is 21 but she is not used to boys. Credits to her parents for sending her to an all female school since middle school.

She inched closer in front and plasted a fake small smile on her face.

"Are you the one in Room 128?" a voice asked. She turned her head to meet a very handsome face.

Too handsome where he looked like he was sculptured to perfectness. Her jaw went ajar a little before regaining her consciousness.

"Y-yes," she replied with a small nod.

"We're sorry for the noise last night. We were having a housewarming party and it may have gotten too loud than we planned." he explained with a soft smile on his handsome face.

She was almost distracted by his face but she heard what he said.

"It's okay." she replied shortly.

"Nice to meet you, miss Room 128. Please take care of our Jaehyun," he continued and smiled again.

Chaeyeon could only nod with no words. She smiled back sweetly then bowed slightly to her new neighbor-Jaehyun.

"Where do you go to school?" another one asked. He looked foreign but he spoke fluently.

"Just around here. At S College." she answered.

"Really? So do all of us!" he beamex excitedly. "Why haven't we seen each other before?"

"Stop bothering her, Yuta." the handsome one earlier nudged the one called Yuta.

"I was just being friendly." Yuta argued.

"Please don't mind these two. They are like animals." one with bunny like features spoke softly.

Chaeyeon could only smile and wonder why the elevator was taking too much time than usual.

She isn't comfortable conversing with strangers, especially boys around her age.

Once they reached ground floor, she immediately excused herself to go to class.

Chaeyeon managed to caught one of them calling her pretty which left her with a weird feeling in her stomach.

She has to get to know her neighbor. Well, at least she knows his name.

Jaehyun.

A handsome name for a handsome person.

A name which suited her much.

I am going crazy just because someone called me pretty. Get to your senses.

You're not all that, Chaeyeon!

Today's only the first day. She's gonna see him and his friends much more frequent now knowing they go to the same school.

Goodbye to an average school life.

•••