5/8 PIZZA

•••

•••

"Oh, hey, the pretty girl from Jae's apartment."

A hand tapped Chaeyeon's shoulder and she lifted her head. She recognized him as Jaehyun's friend.

"Hi there, I'm Ten. We go to the same school." he offered a handshake and she awkwardly accepted.

"I'm Chaeyeon."

"Are you busy right now?" Ten asked.

Chaeyeon cracked her brain for any reasonable reason she could so that she can avoid him but he noticed it instantly.

"Don't be so mean, we're practically neighbors." Ten said.

"Neighbors? I thought only Jaehyun is living here." Chaeyeon replied, confused.

"Well, you're going to see us here a lot compared to school. This place is the closest to school after all." Ten explained, grinning from ear to ear. Chaeyeon nodded absentmindedly.

"So, Chaeyeon. Want to get some coffee with me?" Ten offered, pushing the elevator button. "I'll treat you,"

"You don't have to," Chaeyeon declined.

"It's wiser for me to pay since I'm the one asking you out," Ten said while the both of them got into the elevator. "Plus, it's not like everyday I can ask you out."

"You don't even know me," she said, making Ten smile wider.

"Well, no, not yet. I actually have a feeling we'll be closer from now on. So, Chaeyeon-sshi, let's drop the formalities and get along, okay?" Ten replied.

"O...kay?" she answered confused.

"Oh, I think we have a class together. I've seen your name before." Ten said.

"Hm? We've never met before, though." Chaeyeon replied.

"We'll see,"

•••

SKRRT Chatroom

Ten : GUYSSSSSSS

Ten : You cant believe who I went to get coffee with today

Johnny : who?

Johnny : the chick youve beeen trying to flirt with???

Taeyong : tEn honey what are you doing