Chapter 33- The Stormy Night

((Bella's POV))
Today was a stormy and rainy day in February. February 17th to be exact. I was going to go out today, maybe I'll stay in maybe. It's probably for the best since I got sick last time.... I'll be fine I say. I get ready for today and head to Blossom's room. I knocked on the door, Hey Blossom it's me Bella. Would you like me to do something for you while I'm out.
Blossom: Actually can you tell Stan I'll meet him later. I have to do some paperwork today. Also Can you go ask Charlotte if she has a book on magic.
Bella: Why magic?
Blossom: I'm looking into the war and they used magic in the war, So I decided to study magic for myself. I'm hoping I'll uncover something that might change the world. But I'm just over exaggerating!
Bella: Ok I'll see you later!! Molly is going to stay at the house ok!
Blossom: Ok that's fine, I'll see you later!!

I leave the house and head to the guard station first. If I were to go to Charlotte's first I would probably be there all day!! I knock on the door, Hello I say. No response... I knock again, It's me Bella can I come in. I better not get a cold again in the rain. You know what I'm leaving, There's nobody there. I walk away from the guard station and start walking to Charlotte's place. I hear lighting from a distance, Ahhh I yell. That's scared me, I start running to the house. I knock on her door quickly. Charlotte are you home?! Charlotte?
Charlotte: Oh hi B, here come in. What brings you here in this weather?
Bella: Blossom that's who.
Charlotte: Really, does she want something from me?
Bella: Actually yes she does, do you have a book in magic? Or like magic the elements or Light and Dark used during the war?
Charlotte: Ya I'm sure I do, I start looking through all my books. I have hundreds of bookshelves in this house. Magic...in the war? There's Witchcraft, Imp magic, Cruses & Lucks magic, Light's and Dark's magic. Oh here, this is what "The War of Darkness" was originally called, "The Protector and The Monster."
Bella: " The Protector and The Monster...." Why is it called that?
Charlotte: I mean.. I don't know exactly because I only done research on the Elements. Not Light or Dark, so I'm in the same boat as you.
Bella: Oh, ok then. Well thanks for the book.
Charlotte: No problem, just tell Blossom to be careful with magic. I'm sure you can understand why?
Bella: Ya I get it, magic could be dangerous if not treated carefully.
Charlotte: Exactly!! I'm glad you can understand.
Bella: Hey Charlotte, there's one more thing I have to ask.
Charlotte: What is it B?!
Bella: Well since you use magic yourself, what think of magic do you have?
Charlotte: Oh, Well I don't have a specific one like you and Lily but I usually just do Witchcraft. Like making spells, potions, and do Levitation.
Bella: Levitation?
Charlotte: Ya like you know lifting objects up in the air using magic.
Bella: Cool!! Anyway I should go, bye Charlotte!!
Charlotte: Bye B, you be careful in the rain ok.
Bella: Ok!!

I leave Charlotte's house and go outside in the rain again with the book on the war. Or most importantly "The Protector and The Monster." Its a weird Title for the war but who no's maybe there's a reason why it's called that. Anyway I start walking to the guard station again but then another lightning strikes in the forest. Oh my Light!! I hear a person cry and yell. With out hesitation I run to the forest. Hello...
???: Help me please, someone help me!! I'm stuck please...
Bella: I'm coming!! I run to where the yelling and crying were. Once I was there, there was a little girl stuck under a tree branch. It wasn't just a little girl, she had ears and a tail. She wasn't a werewolf I know that but a different kind of person.
???: Excuse me miss but can you help me?
Bella: Oh right, I'm sorry I was just looking at um... how do I put this so she doesn't get mad at me?
???: My ears and tail...
Bella: Ya... I smile and start helping her. I push the branch out of the way and she was free.
???: Oh thank you, thank you miss!!
Bella: It was no problem, so why are you out here without your parents? Shouldn't they be with you?
???: My... Parents? I start tearing up.
Bella: Oh, I'm sorry-
???: no it's fine, well I never had a my mom before. I was adopted by my dad which he.... he was a drunk addict. He used me for doing chores around the house. He even slap me ever day for being the worthless child I am. Saying he never should have adopted me. I basically did the work for him ever single day. I finally decided I had enough with my abusive father and ran away from home today.
Bella: I'm so sorry... How old are you and what's your name missy?
???: My name is Bun-Bun miss and I'm 10 years old, also you noticed my ears and tail from before. My answer to that is I'm part-bunny.
Bella: Oh my Light your 10, you poor thing. Oh right, I'm Bella. Nice to meet you! I give her my hand.
Bun: Bella hands me her hand and I'm not sure what to do. I'm not really the greatest at trusting people anymore. She may have saved me but I don't trust her enough to take her hand.
Bella: I put my hand away, Well Bun-Bun. You want to say stay here, I can understand why you didn't take my hand. I'm a stranger to you, I smile at her.
Bun: Bun is fine Bella, also thanks for understanding. We both sit under a tree. What you got there?
Bella: Oh it's a book about the war. It's for Blossom.
Bun: Blossom?
Bella: Oh right?! Blossom is my lord, she's a the lord of Cherry Blossom where me and many others live.
Bun: Oh....
Bella: What's wrong?
Bun: I haven't thought this through and now I realized that I have no where to stay. Plus there's no way I'm going back home, father would kill me!!
Bella: Well if you want you can stay with me at Cherry Blossom.
Bun: Really?! I smile at her
Bella: Yes of course you can stay, I'm sure Blossom would be delighted to have you stay there.
Bun: I hug Bella tightly, I start even crying.
Bella: I hug her back, You will be safe with me.
Bun: She's so kind and sweet, if Bella says I'll be safe then I believe her. I should have taken her hand but she understands. She's like the mom I never had. Sweet, kind, gentle and kindhearted.
Bella: Bun?
Bun: Yes Mom-I mean Bella?! I mean-
Bella: I smile and rub her head. Are you coming with me?
Bun: Um... Yes
Bella: Me and Bun get up and walk to Blossom's house. During the way me and her talk. So, you called me Mom huh?
Bun: I-I I'm sorry
Bella: It's ok, I don't mind. If you want to call me Mom you can.
Bun: Really?
Bella: Yes, Bun you deserve someone to take care of you and I intend to do just that!
Bun: But Why?!
Bella: Because I found you and helped you. Plus you now nobody in the village so ya.
Bun: Does this mean, that your adopting me?
Bella: I guess so Bun, So your part-bunny huh?
Bun: Yes, you like my orange colored ears and tail?
Bella: There cute, I'm just worried what Blossom will think of this.
Bun: I'm sure She'll be ok with it, you did say she wouldn't mine me staying here.
Bella: True, true. We are at the house and I knock on the door. Oh my Light wait I forgot about Molly! 
Bun: Are you ok, you look worried still.
Bella: you aren't scared of dogs are you?
Bun: Um.... depends on how the dog acts. If it's really aggressive then ya I will be but if not I should be ok.
Bella: Ok great?  Blossom opens the door.

Blossom: Oh hi Bella, and who might this be?
Bun: I'm Bun-Bun miss Blossom!
Blossom: Hello Bun-Bun, Bella you have a friend with you?
Bella: Well, yes I do but it's a long story to tell.
Blossom: Ok, ok here come inside and sit. They both head inside and sit down, there both wet in the rain. Bella did you get the book I ask?
Bella: Yes i did, here. I hand her the book, sorry it's wet!
Blossom: It's fine, but I would like to hear why you brought Bun here.
Bella: there was a lighting strike in the forest. Then there was crying and yelling for help so I went to see what it was. Bun, was in the forest and got caught in a tree branch so I helped her out. She then told me she has nowhere to go and her parents well... I tell Blossom the whole story even how Bun was treated with her father.

Blossom: Oh my Light!! Bun, I'm sorry.
Bun: It's ok, I'm thankful Bella saved me tho. If she didn't hear me I wouldn't know what to do.
Bella: It's fine Bun.
Blossom: So your adopting little Bun here?
Bella: Yes I am, is that a problem?
Blossom: What no, of course not!! I'm just surprised my apprentice is growing up so fast. That's all!!
Bella: Blossom!!
Bun: It looks like we're family now.
Bella: Why is that?
Bun: Well just how you act around Blossom, it seems like you guys could be Mother and daughter just from how you act. Plus me being your adoptive child your now my mom.
Blossom: Heh, I guess so.
Bella: Come on let's go get changed and go to sleep for the night ok?!
Bun: Ok Mom?!

* play music *

Bun: I couldn't ask for anything more, I finally have a Mom and she treats me will

Bun: I couldn't ask for anything more, I finally have a Mom and she treats me will. I'm so happy, I just hope my father doesn't find me. Then he will literally kill me, but that will never happen right?! Mom even has a dog, she's adorable and I love her too. Mom's dog is named Molly which is a cute name for her. I just hope this never changes, Bella, Molly and Blossom. Blossom could be my grandma if I really wanted but Mom and her are not related so that's a bummer. But it's ok, I'm just glad I served that stormy night. I don't have siblings so I don't need to worry about anyone from my past. Except for father... Oh my Light please don't let things change between us happy family. I wish the best for my new family. I love you Blossom!! I love you Molly! And most importantly I love my Mom!! 💜💖