Baek (For you) Part 2

Start from the beginning

Uffo why does he acting all hot now. Baekhyun I can't win with you. I will win even I lose to you. Ohhh I am feeling hot again.

"Hey Shimu. What are you thinking?"

"Nothing you can stay here jagi"

"That's my girl. Btw the thing I said before actually I meant it." Baekhyun goes near to his jagi.

"Which one jagi?" Shimu avoids eye contact with Baek.

"The thing I am gonna rape you" Baek sat on the bed besides Shimu.

"Yah Baekhyun!!!"
Shimu starts to hit Baekhyun with the cushion that was beside her. Baekhyun chuckles. Then he tries to stop her. He holds her hand.

"Jagi stop or else" Baek got that evil expression on his face as he looks at Shimu.

"Or else what huh?"

"I know you love it when anyone tickles you" Baek stands before Shimu still holding her both hands.

"Yah Baekhyun don't you dare huhahu stop jagi stop please hahah" Shimu starts giggling.

"I won't. Make me" Baekhyun smirks.

"Ok ok what do you want?"

"I am bored. Just because of your silliness we have to spend the whole day here in your room" Baekhyun pouts.

 Just because of your silliness we have to spend the whole day here in your room" Baekhyun pouts

"I don't think it's that bad. Huh here it's just you and me"

"Oh someone is needy. " Baek smirks.

Aish Baekhyun stop smirking. Can't you? You are wrecking me babe.

"Don't think nasty you perv"

"Well well someone really loves it when I tickle" Baekhyun grins.

When Baekhyun goes near to Shimu and at that time Shimu tries to stand up from the bed

Their lips come into touch by mistake.

They both were too shocked. They apart from each other quickly. For a moment they both were silent. Then finally Shinu spoke up.

"I didn't want my first kiss like this"
Shimu couldn't finish her sentence. Baekhyun got on his knees and holds Shimu's hand.

"I am sorry jagi and I really love you jagi"

A tear falls from her eyes on Baek's hand. Shimu couldn't hold her tears. It wasn't for their mistake. She was happy that this boy loves her a lot.

The hot tear drop touches Baekhyun's beautiful hands. He looked at Shimu with worries. He was about to say something but Shimu pulled him by his collar for an another kiss.

Their second but love kiss didn't last too long. Shimu was the one who aparted from the kiss.

"Now it's perfect. My first kiss"

"Mine too" Baekhyun said. He was too embarrassed by this moment.

"See who is red now" Shimu chuckled.

" You want more" Baekhyun broke the shyness between them.

"Aniyaa. Baek don't come near me" Shimu said giggling.

"Jagi I love you a lot. I hope I could prove it. I had planned so many things for today but fate wanted us like this. I want to make you mine but as I said all my plans are gone destroyed. So for now..." Baekhyun took out something from his pocket. A ring yes it's a ring.

"Wear it with a chain. It will be our promise ring. We aren't mature enough so let it be like this" Then Baekhyun got up and put the ring into a chain and put this around Shimu's neck. Shimu was amazed by everything. She couldn't even make a sound. She immediately hugged Baekhyun.

"Happy Birthday jagi" Baekhyun whispered.

"Idiot. You should say love you instead."

"Wait today isn't your birthday" Baekhyun broke the hug. He was shocked. So he was the idiot one all this time?

"No today is my mom's birthday. Why?"

"Nothing. Leave it" Baekhyun pulled her for an another hug.

"I love you" Baekhyun said.

"I love you too"

"Let's get married after our graduation" Baekhyun said but Shimu just nodded. She doesn't have to say Yes. Baek already have taken it as a yes since their first date.

"Anyways I am going to stay here tonight"

Shimu was about to break the hug but Baek didn't let her.

"I have already decided"

Shimu rested her head on Baek's chest.

They didn't go for a date but still they managed to make that day special for them. This couple now is married. So wish them luck. Lol.

   The End