4: Survivors: Friend or Foe

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP! DONT MAKE ANY SUDDEN MOVEMENTS!" said the man.
We quickly raised our hands in fright.

"WHO SENT YOU... WAS IT THE BURROWS?"

"N-no..."

"OH YEAH... THEN WHO ARE YOU?"

"We are wanderers," said William
   The man opened his mouth again to scream at us, but then a man ran up to him. He whispers something in his ear.

"Ok you can come in." said the man
The gates slowly opened, we came in cautiously. A man was standing there, he is an Asian man with a huge smile. He is relatively young, he was pale and slim.

"Care for a tour?" said the man

" Sure," I replied.

"My name is Kevin." Said, Kevin,

"Hi my name is David, this is William," I said.

"Let's get in with the tour already, ok?" said William

"Ok Mr.William," said Kevin.
We went on the tour, they have stores, houses, pharmacies and more. Heck, they even have a gallow. (gallows are an execution area) Kevin took us to a weird building.

"What's this place?"

"Its the home of our boss," said Kevin
A chill suddenly ran down my spine.

"He would like to meet you."
He opened the doors and let us in. Kevin took us to the second floor, there was a man sitting in a chair facing the opposite direction of us.

"Hello, David, William." said the boss

"Hello sir," said William
He gave us a piece of paper, it is a contract for a house.

"Welcome to the Hidatsa." said the boss
We both signed the contract. The house we got was a two-story house. On the outside the house was blue, on the inside it is yellow. It has two bedrooms, a kitchen, living room, and two bathrooms. We settled in and went directly to sleep. The next day we helped out around and made some friends. Then, what seems to be in the middle of the day, a siren went off. It sounded like the sirens in Silent Hill.

"THE BORROWS ARE COMING!" said a man
The second day here and already being attacked, this is crazy! I could hear gunshots firing left and right,

"David! We have to go!" said William
"Y-yeah..."
We ran to our house to get our weapons and help. Once we got outside, I saw her. Lucy, she's there fighting with the Borrows, I can't believe what I see.

"DAVID! What are you doing!" said William

"L-L-Lucy..."

"What!?"

"LUCY!!"
I ran as fast as a could to Lucy. No,  no no no! 
                             "NO!!"

Someone was about to kill Lucy! Out of reflex, I pulled out the gun that they gave me. I aimed and shot, I made sure not to hit, just distract him.

"STOP!"

"WHAT THE HELL!" said the attacker

"THAT'S MY SISTER!"
I felt someone tackle me to the floor, I heard a gunshot right after that.

"WATCH OUT MAN!" said William 

"Thanks."
I looked at the person that shot at me. Surprisingly the person wasn't from the Borrows. It was from Hidatsa.