Chapter 1 | brothers

Start from the beginning

He raise up his hands and made a heart while Jinnie hit him with a slipper.  

Laughter filled the air while I smack Jeongguk who was beside me. " you know you can laugh without slapping someone right? " with that, I kept laughing and smacking his shoulders continuously. 

"yah, you guys know I can leAVE RIGHT NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!" Jin oppa shouted.

Pouting, I looked at him with puppy eyes that made him feel guilty of what he just said while he looks back at me with wary eyes.

With confidence he states, "I can!" Everyone ooh-ed and looks at Jin like he was a master of something but he just looked stupid but he's my brother so I love him.

"oh come on, Jin hyung. We all know you favor Jiyoung than any of us." Hoseok says as he smiles and passes me the fluffy pancake. "who doesn't?"

"yOu GuYS MaKe mY hEaRt gO bOom bOoM." I says playfully as they all gave me a sweet smile that could melt my heart and the sun.

"Aw~ we love you too!!" All of them said in unison. Ever since we were children, for some reason they always said something in unison and I find it pretty cool.

We continued eating, talking about memories and such. Jin and I washed the dishes after eating, out of the blue he asks me, "are you doing fine in school?"

"Yup I am, why'd you suddenly ask?", "nothing, just worried since I don't go to the same part of your campus unlike the maknaes."

Don't worry, Oppa. I'll make sure you don't find out.

All of them went to their own cars and started the engine as I open the gate, it was now a routine. "Ms. Jeon, please step aside.", "nO-"

As all of them went out of the garage, I ran quickly as I can to the bus stop. Everyday when I get inside the bus, all of my brothers drive behind the bus. 

I still chuckle at the thought of them being so over protective even when I'm already grown up. Most of the people on the bus are students from where I study and everyday I get to hear their screams.

" the jeON BROTHERS ARE BEHIND OUR BUS!"
"I'm so glad I got on this bus :'D"
"btS I LOVE YOU, CAN YOU HEAR ME?" 

The bus stopped right in front of our school and most of the girls started screaming. I went out of the bus, looking at my brothers -  Jimin found me and they stopped looking around.

I went inside the campus looking down as always when someone bumps to mE. With a fake scared voice, "I'm s-so sorry..!" bowing down while subtly looking around if my brothers were near.

"tsk, you better be!" An irritated high pitched voice squeaked. I tiled my head up to see the four 'queens' of our department, tHe PrETtiEs oF uS aLL.

"you're gonna pay for bumping to us, you petty weasel!" Irene, one of the gUeEns, said sternly, slapping my face while they leave laughing like annoying dolphins.

I picked up my books that fell on the floor cursing to myself - everyone ignoring me. I walk to my class to see my dearest best friend, Jennie.

"Jiyoung!" She shouts as she run to me like naruto, stumbling on the way to me. "how aRE YOU? I saw the cOCKROACHES bump to you!!"

"oop- you saw that? welp I'm getting a beat later." I say to her jokingly, swinging my arm to her shoulder while she looks at me, worrying.

"you have a brother don't you? Why don't you tell them you get slapped or punched by them?" She asks me with a serious face while holding my arm.