Part Twenty Three

Eddie lead the way this time. He knew the boys house off by heart considering when his dad was around he would always stay over to help Richie and his mother. They never had a problem with Eddie, hes always polite and never does anything to hurt anyone. He was a blessing placed on this universe, well thats how Mrs Tozier describes him.

The small boy wondered into the bedroom and sat on the floor pulling the box of comics from out underneath Richies bed. "Damn you know my room better than i do" Richie chuckled and joined the boy on the floor before emptying the comics out of the box. "Why don't you just stick to collecting certain ones instead of whatever you lay your eye on?" Eddie asked spreading the comics over the floor.

Richie placed a hand on his heart and pretended to be upset. "I can't believe you just said that" he said with complete happiness so Eddie knew he was only playing about. The small boy rolled his eyes but smiled straight after. Richie watched him before picking a comic and reading it. The taller boy didnt look up from his comic. "Eddie?" He mumbled but Eddie heard. "Mhm?" He responded. "I think -" but Eddie interrupted him.

"You don't have to say it, i know." He said not making eye contact with the taller boy and continued to scroll through the random comic that he was holding in his hands. There was an awkward silence for a few minutes before Holly came bursting through the bedroom door with tears streaming down her face. Richie shot up with a frown. "Why you crying?" He asked concerned. "Downstairs" she said through tears.

Richie glanced at Eddie before running out the door and downstairs. The small boy stayed to comfort the little girl. "Can you stop shouting your scaring my daughter" Mrs Tozier said as she was stood at the door with her arms crossed. "Everything alright mom?" Richie asked as he made his way over to the door. "Wheres my son?" A very angered women shouted out.
———————————
Sorry this update is short