Part Thirteen

As they pulled up to the house his mom stopped the car but didn't turn it off. "I'll be back around 1am, don't wait up and make sure Holly is in bed by 8, maybe 8:30 if shes good." His mother reached over and kissed his head before she turned around to face Holly. "Be good for your brother" as Holly nodded Mrs Tozier blew her a kiss. The boy climbed out the car and grabbed Holly out of it along with her school bag. He grabbed the keys from his mom and stood on the drive so Holly could wave goodbye.

Once the car was no longer in view Richie turned around and walked up the drive with a strong grip on his sister. He slid the key into the door and let her turn it, it was her favourite part of a Tuesday night. After the door was open Richie wondered in placing his sister down and chucking her bag on a hook. "Shoes off then" he said as he closed the door and kicked his off. She sat down on the stairs and carefully undone her laces before taking her shoes off and placing them more neatly.

The big brother took her hand and walked with her into the kitchen before letting her climb into her chair on the table. He placed the palm of his hands flat on the table and leaned over it slightly. "Mom left us money, do you fancy Mcdonalds?" He asked knowing her answer would be yes. Holly loved her fast food but Mcdonalds was by far her favourite. She nodded so quickly that it made him chuckle. "Go get changed then and yell down if you need any help" She smiled and jumped up before skipping her way upstairs.

Richie pushed up off the table and leant on the side instead. He whipped out his phone from his back pocket to text his favourite Jewish friend, well, his only jewish friend.
Trashmouth: sorry i ditched buddy! Hope you didn't miss me too much😉
StanTheMan: oh come on Rich you should know by now i don't miss you at all😊
Trashmouth: oof. Brutal.
StanTheMan: Did you see Eddie?
Trashmouth: yeah but hes all beaten and bloody
StanTheMan: what the- how come?
Trashmouth: i have no clue everytime i ask he blows me off. But the funny thing is Mrs Kaspbrak came round and accused me of doing it when she knew me and you went round to check on him this morning.
StanTheMan: somethings not adding up Tozier
Trashmouth: i'll get to the bottom off it eventually.
StanTheMan: you do that lover boy
TrashMouth: no homo Stanley, no homo.
StanTheMan: whatever you say😉remember i know you better than anyone else, im not stupid
Trashmouth: highly debatable 😊
StanTheMan: you coming in tomorrow?
Trashmouth: i am indeed but i have a session with your mom first💙💘💚💗🧡💖💞
StanTheMan: your making death seem reasonable😫
Trashmouth: trust me, your moms worth dying over😉✊🏻
StanTheMan: 😫😫

Richie locked his locked his phone and chucked it back into his back pocket. Then he went and got his shoes on seeing Holly sat on the stairs trying to tie her laces. He bent down and did them for her before attaching his own shoes to his feet. Grabbing the keys and the money, they made their way out after he made sure he locked the door behind them.
——————————
Updated❗️