Part Two

Richie made his way to the kitchen filling up a bucket of water. Humming to himself, he started tapping his fingers on the side. Eddie came out the bathroom and took one glance at him before frowning. "Glad I'm not asleep." He shook his head and made his way to the living room, not bothering to wake the others.

Richie carried the water bucket into the room where all the others were and got Eddie to push everyone closer together. While the asthmatic boy was pushing Bev to the middle Richie chucked the water over them all causing a variety of screams to awaken in the room.

Eddie stood up slowly, watching the drops drip from his hair. He licked his lips and looked up at Richie. The other Losers joined Eddies side giving Richie the 'run' look. Richie smirked and started taking a few steps back. "Your so dead" Stanley said quickly before making the first run towards him.

Tozier ran out back and jumped onto the trampoline closing the zip behind him. Stan climbed onto the edge and re-opened the zip getting him and the losers on. Before you knew it everyone was slipping every where causing Richie to laugh so hard that he didn't notice Bill pull him down with them.

"Well this is a different way to be spending Saturday morning boys" Beverly said with a small smile. She hasn't been with the losers long but shes been with them enough to realise their just the people she needs to surround herself with. After her Breakup with Henry he began to bully her. He makes up rumours and the losers are the only ones to ever defend her.

"Im literally so soaked through you dick" Stan added with a sharp tone. "Love you too" Richie replied smiling and placing his hands behind his head.
———————————-
Oh how i love them