Part Nineteen

They finally got to school and went their separate ways. Mike and Beverly went to English, Bill went to the Library as he has his free period and Stanley and Richie went to maths. "You okay?" Stanley asked being concerned for the first time in a long time. Richie just shrugged the question off and burst through the doors of the maths class. "Don't ignore me Rich." Stanley scoffed sitting down at the desk next to Richie. He rolled his eyes at the jewish boy and opened the maths textbook.

There was a moment of silence and all people could hear was the tapping of Richies pen. Stan look around and reached his hand over to tap Richies shoulder. The taller boy stopped tapping and looked up at the doorway. Outside the class room was Henry Bowers and his goons pushing Eddie about. "Don't do anything stupi-" but before Stanley could finish Richie pushed his chair away and wondered out into the hallway.

The curly haired boy jumped up and followed his friend out for backup. "Get the fuck off him." Richie scoffed squinting his eyes at Henry. Bowers turned to face Richie and Stan with a massive smirk on his face. He dropped Eddie onto the floor and walked over to Tozier and leaned over him. "What you gonna do about it faggot?" Richie felt the adrenaline rush through his body as he pushed bowers back. "I said get the fuck off him." Bowers started chuckling along with his goons.

"He thinks hes a big man boys" he said in between chuckles. Stanley grabbed Richies arm. "Lets get Eddie and go". Richie pulled his arm away when he saw one of the goons hit Eddie again. "Fucking touch him again, i dare you" Stanley ran off to get the other losers from their lessons. Henry turned around to face Patrick with a smirk causing Patrick to kick Eddie in the stomach. Richie lunged forwards; kneeing bowers down to the floor. "Fuck off" he scoffed again his eyes filling with anger. "Come on boys hes not worth it." Bowers scoffed back before getting up.

"Lay a hand on me again and you'll regret it" he added before him and his goons walked off. Richie stood there, veins filled with anger, until they were out of sight. His eyes followed away from the end of the hallway and turned to Eddie. Without thinking he ran over and kneeled down in front of him. Carefully he placed a finger under his chin before the smaller boys eyes met his.
————————————————
Updated❗️