Part Eight

Richie opened his eyes to the constant beeping sound his alarm makes to continuously annoy him first thing on a Monday morning. He swung his arm over to push the button and turned it off. He chucked his glasses onto the nightstand and made his way to the bathroom taking slow steps incase he wondered into anything.

Once reaching the bathroom he opened the cupboard above the sink to find his contact lenses. After he had washed his face he placed one carefully into each eye before blinking a few times. The tall boy closed the cupboard door and rinsed his face off one last time before wondering his way back to the bedroom. He checked the time and then got ready making sure he looked semi appropriate for school.

The phone that was sitting in his window started to vibrate grabbing Richies attention causing him to answer the phone call. "Stanleyyyy" he dragged out. "Mhm, hurry up or were gonna be late!" After looking at the phone seeing that Stanley had hung up he glanced out the window to see the losers waiting for him. Well, all except one.

The trashmouth grabbed his school bag and wondered downstairs. "Bye Mum!!" He yelled as loud as he could. "Bye Rich!" She yelled back. He smiled and walked out the front door tapping Stan on the back. "My favourite Jew" Richie said with a beaming smile. "The annoying trashmouth" Stan replied with an even bigger smile causing Richie to just roll his eyes.
———————————————
Sorry its a late and short update im just spending the day with my mum as its mothers day❤️