Chapter 14.2: Nightmare

Reader's POV.

I felt really uncomfortable using only  the sheets to cover me, so I open the closet to find that the half of the dresses were for women and the other half were for obviously men.

I raise my brow, What's this? Can't he afford to add another set of closet here? Sure it's big and have lots of spaces and all, but really? Were we sharing?

I rolled my eyes and pick a dress that caught my liking along with a new pair of shoes.

I instantly find the bathroom and enter, closing the door behind, I made sure that I locked the door properly.

I let go of the comforter and enter the bathtub. I started to feel the water under me increasing, as I let it be. The cold water run over my womanhood and I felt a small pain when the water rush over it, so I find a better position  and comfortable one.

My eyes sting as memories flashes through my mind over and over, my throat feels heavy and dry, my breathing were gets shallow.

The I rub my body with the rag way  harder over my skin. I hate him, I hate him so damn much.

I felt my skin sting when the cold water touch it, I rub it too much, I don't care! I don't care anymore! I'm dirty! He made me feel so dirty. I hate him! I hate him!

Third Person's POV.

Hot tears run through her flushed cheeks, swollen eyes, her skin were pinkish as she dug her nails over her shoulders; hugging herself tight. She felt down on the hole of despair, it bruised her skin, and it broke her soul.

She fall hard, now she can't do anything but to stare at her own reflections under her lashes, blinking slowly as her mind sink into the darkest part on her mind.

She cried, the tears that running out of her eyes felt like falls, whatever she does, it just can't stop falling.

And she not hating it, in fact, she's liking how she cried out loud, she felt alive, when emotions were rushing over her pumping veins, rushing from her head to her curling toe. As her hands shakes.

Oh gosh! She regretted accepting the queens invitation, She shouldn't. She dnt stop herself for blaming others, because let's be all clear. If your in death and life situation we can't help but to blame it to other's, in able not to hate yourself, in able not to be shameful for what actions we've done. Cause it what humans do.

Even though we're strong, we gave up eventually, even when we try to be strong.