Chapter Five: Eternal Sea

Your POV. 

   My head aches a little, a feel a heat that touching my skin, I open my eyes to see the curtains half open.

" How do you feel? " Asked Bf/n.

" Better than before, I guess " I said while sitting up.

" Good, the medicine was good enough to make you feel better in time, are you hungry? water? tea? " He asked while his fixing a table infront of me.

" Breakfast in bed eh? " I asked and smile at him.

He smile and chuckles.

" Yeah, I know that you don't want to eat with lots of people downstairs, do you? " He asked while pouring some tea on my cup.

" Maybe, say, it could benefit me when I had ' friends ' haven't I? " I asked while a take a sip. 

" Heh, can't believe you say that, why are you planning something " He asked while making his coffee.

" No, just for my people " I said. I look at the window to see eternal sea. The blue water calms me, the wave was cool, and rising ( sunrise ) was beautiful color the water with its reflection.

I put aside the table and stand, I gave towards the sea. 

A pair of strong arms wraped on my waist as he place his chin on my left shoulder. His breaths tickles my ear and cheeks. I smile.

" How much do you love me? " I asked him. I feel him stiffen on me.

" Can you explain the taste of the water? " He asked back. And I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

" No, I can't " I replied while raising an eyebrow at him, trying to face him.

" Exactly " He said happily. I giggle at him as he place soft kisses on my neck and nape. His hot breath makes me close my eyes and feel more of it, his hands slowly made it's way on my side to my butt. I slap his hands away.

" Oops, hand slipped " He say playfully while kissing my cheeks and his arms once again hold me. I rolled my eyes at him. I face him and he lowered down and kiss I kiss back and pull afterwards.

" My tea and food would be cold " I said and push him playfully.

" Whatever, I want to eat something else " He says to my ear and puff a breath. I blush madly and turn my back at him.

" Stupid, is that how you talk to a majesty? " I asked while I was still flustered.

" Oh pardon me my queen, but I can't help my self, a beauty like you, I completely mistaken you as a goddess " He said sweetly while fluttering his eyes at me, posing like a macho man.

" Not interested " I said and rolled eyes at him. He pouted and grab a bread and bite a huge part on it.

" Are we near now? " I asked after I finished the meal.

" Yeah, I guess " He said while taking his coat off and loosing his tie.

" I'm going to take a shower, wanna come? " He asked while unbuttoning his shirt.

" No thanks " I sarcastically replied.

" Fine, you'll regret it " He said and bitting his lips; trying to be seductive.

" Nope, not working " I said and shrug. He shrug and get inside the shower.

Someone's POV.

I glare at sight far away from me but was enough to see it clearly. I gritted my teeth in annoyance and anger. My eyes darken and I clenched my fists.

' How dare he!? How dare touch was mine!!! '

If only looks can kill he was now surely on the ground, and would swim in his blood.

I take deep breaths and step backwards, don't worry, he'll be dead after all. And only my love can for her can do that. He touched was supposedly Mine!

The ship was near the shore. I smiled wickedly. Finally.

Regrets and punishment was in the end after all. All I need to do is to take actions on my plans and it'll be ok.

It'll be ok.

And she has no choice.