*** Terri Lee ***

Start from the beginning

She stayed only a week as she couldn't stand living with them. She had the doctor give her exam early and all her shots were renewed. She looked him in the eyes, shook her head and said the pack members are out of control.

He grunted and said we know. She said I see. Alright, just thought I would warn you as you will be dealing with their pregnancies next. He growled and asked what?

She got off the exam table and said yup, unprotected sex, revolving bedroom doors and even running outside and going at it in wolf form. It's really teaching the younger shifting teens moved in here to live in the pack house what they are outrageously allowed to do, as they are watching the older ones who care less they are seen. They are never stopped or a word mentioned they are teaching the younger pack members wrong.

She left him there in silence. She packed her belongings, every last one and loaded her vehicle. She drove away as the pack Doctor finally got through to the pack leaders on what she had said.

She headed back to University and fully moved back into her empty dorm room, then unloaded her vehicle. She went back to her job and seeing her, the boss was overjoyed she was back. He put her name back on the work schedule at once.

~~

At 19 after she fully graduated, Terri did not go back to the pack right away. She stopped in at the Council Headquarters.

It was because Council Warriors showed up at her dorm room. They waited as she packed the rest of her belongings. They loaded her vehicle and one Warrior drove her vehicle as the others were in theirs.

She picked the Council Warrior's mind as she kept asking questions, but yet he did answer her. The pack was being totally reassessed as Council had become aware of the problem of the out of control pack bitches.

Terri grunted and said I see. Council Warrior Henry looked at her and asked what? She said nothing really, I knew that way back when I was moved into the pack house at 16.

Those reeking bitches cared less how out of control they were and the pack's unmated males were definitely not complaining.

Henry grunted and asked what about the pack leaders, didn't they care? Terri said care?, more like they never paid them any mind to what the pack members were up to. I mean they all ate at the same time for first meals as I never did and sat at the second callings.

I personally refused to sit at the same meal time as those bitches who reeked of perfume besides them being disgusting sluts. I never understood as even when I graduated high school, unlike the others in the pack the same age, they all failed because they were skipping days or weeks at a time at school and didn't attend classes.

I was confronted by the pack leaders once they learned their sons both failed. They were pissed and I had to tell them that they ate at the same meals times and could have just asked their sons how school was going but guess they never did.

So about them caring, it was more like they never noticed. They all lived in the pack house and stopped using their wolves to scent the members living there. The pack females reeked of being out of control sluts covering their scents with perfume that to me was overpowering and under that was the stench of them being disgusting well used sluts. But the males were no different as they reeked of all the females they eagerly took in both forms.

Henry growled and said so when you were 16 and moved in they were already out of control? Terri said yes. Last year for summer break, I went back and only stayed a few days. The older members were still out of control and the newer members moved in watched how out of control the older ones were acting and they were eagerly stepping over the line too.