Chapter 18: Work for the both of us

Jacobs POV

I woke up. Still a little tired and ELLA was still asleep in my arms. It was 8:30 and I had to wake her as we both had work today. "ELLA, love. You need to wake up. We have to get ready for work." I told her gently and she opened her eyes. I gave her a light loving kiss to wake her up a little more.

"ELLA. We have got to get up today." she moaned slightly and sat up. I sat up with her. And rapped my arms around her waist and kissed the ridge of her neck.

"How did you sleep?" I asked. She leaned her head back and laid it on my shoulder.

"It was lovely Jake. How was yours?"

"It gave me happiness that you slept in my arms and that is all I need to have a perfect sleep" I told her. She moved so she was facing me. Her hand moved to my neck and I leaned in to her. I parted my lips with hers and pressed her closer to me.

I pulled away from our loving kiss and spoke.

"We really should get ready though love. We are already late" I chuckled and she moved from my lap. ELLA took her bag to he bathroom to get ready as I did in my room.

I met her downstairs in the kitchen. I made us both some pancakes. We ate then quietly so we wouldn't waste any time. Ten minutes later we were in the car and I was driving her to 'Summer Stalls'

I dropped her off after giving her a full passionate kiss pulling her close to me. I had shocked her and she walked in the back door speechless. I smiled at my work and headed off to the garage.

ELLAs POV

I walked in the back door slightly mesmerized about the kiss I just had with Jake. It's not that I didn't like it, I loved it, I just want expecting it.

I walked past the office to my boss and was welcomed by a warm hello from Sophie.

After opening up the shop Sophie told me all about her and Conner and how close they were becoming. She said that they were having a lovely time doing things together. She also mentioned that they haven't yet had their first kiss. I smiled sweetly at her.

"Don't worry it will happen. You will know when the time is right" I reassured her.

The day was slow. Though I had Sophie for company I still got bored. The only thing that put a smile on my face was that Jake would be picking me up. We were going back to his to finish off our house. That reminded me. I don't think I told Sophie about that yet. I told her the whole story and what we had planned so far. That manage to pass the last hour of the day.

Jake arrived just as I had finished helping a customer with buying sunglasses. Why she needed help was beyond me but I did anyway as that was my job.

We left shortly after and we drove back to Jacobs house to finalize our planning.

We found all of the furniture, finished the drawings and planned where the main stuff would go. Jacob and I were happy with what we had achieved this afternoon and ordered chinese to celebrate. We had chicken fried rice with noodles and prawns on toast. We saved some for Billy and put it in the oven.

I was sitting in Jakes lap when he moved from underneath me. I looked up at him confused as he stood. He leant down and picked me up cradling me in his arms. I locked my grip to around his neck. I smiled and leaned in to caress my lips to his. He made a faint chuckle and started walking to his room. Somehow he opened the door and moved us to his bed. We hadn't broken our kiss and our lips continued to mingle with one another. I lay with my back on his bed as he towered above me. My hands had moved to into his hair and cinching my hand into it. She broke away but keeping his head against mine. We gasped for breath before crushing our lips back together. Jakes tongue moved it way into my mouth to find mine. The raided with each other. His hands moved to my back under my top and just below my bra. I giggled it slid my hands down to his tops hem. I moved my hand along his warm skin up to his abs and down to the bottom of his back until I reached the top of his jeans.

Jake pulled away to meet with the air again and to cool us down a little. I felt like he was doing all the work so I moved to let him be on the bottom.

I kissed along his jaw. He closed his eyes and his breathing became relaxed. I kissed up to his ear and whispered "I love you Mr. Black" into it. He chuckled and replied

"I love you more, soon to be Mrs. Black" I kissed my way back to his lips not missing one part of his face. I reached his hot, soft, sweet lips and missed them passionately. James hands were on my hips making their way lower into my trousers. I bit down on his lower lip as the lust fled through me ridding its way into every cell of my body.

We pulled off each others tips and threw them to the floor. Jacob locked his arms around my waist and pressed me to his body. I was replaced on my back and Jake planted the tickling butterfly kisses down my chest and stomach. He stopped at my trousers and breathed heavily against them. I chuckled at his reaction. After a few seconds he gave up and unbuttoned them with his teeth and sinking his hands down to my bottom. I leaned my neck up and let out a loud moan, full of lust, showing my feelings to Jake. He was torchering me but in the most pleasant way possible. He slid my trousers off and kissed his way back to my lips. I took of his as well and we laid there happily missing in our underwear.

Jacobs POV

Kissing ELLA was the best feeling in the world. It gave me happiness, excitement, lust and the feel of pure love. If I could, then I would kiss her sweet soft lips constantly 24/7. I pulled away from the kiss and looked deep into her liquid brown eyes. They screamed out love. I smiled and moved my lips to here kissing then gently and soft. My hand moved to her neck and I pulled her into me. The kiss remained soft and light but meant all the same to the others.

The front door had suddenly opened. Our eyes flew open. We didn't move. Complete silence filled the house. I heard Billy turning on the tv and scraping a fork against a plate. I leaned down to give ELLA another kiss. We had a few more minutes before Billy would wonder where I was.

Sadly the moment didn't last long. "Jacob? Are you here?" he called. I pulled away and looked to the door so I wasn't calling straight into ELLAs face.

"Yeah dad. I'll be right there" I pecked her lips before getting up and putting my clothes back on. ELLA copied and ran her fingers through her hair to make it look neater. But I'd begged to differ. I thought she will look beautiful what ever she would wear or did to her hair. I took her hand pulling her into me and had her a hug. I kissed her forehead.

We went to the living room doorway. Billy was sitting on the soda watching the game. ELLA stood in front of me and I had my arms tight around her waist. Billy looked up as he heard us come closer.

"Jake... Oh was I...? We're you...?" he stuttered and I knew what he was trying to say but couldn't find the right words to say.

"It's ok dad" I reassured him so he would feel so uncomfortable. "How was your day?" I changed the subject.

"It was good. How about yours?"

"Yeah good thanks. Me and ELLA finished the house. So now we can get it started" I told him with a smile.

"And ELLA, how are you?"

"Good thank you. And my dad says hello. Sorry. It he has been busy recently but he wondered if you could call to meet up. It would really help him get his mind off of work problems" ELLA stated. Billy got up.

"I'll go call him now I think. We could meet up this weekend" He left and I leant down moved ELLAs hair out of the way and missed her neck.

"It's getting late love. Maybe we should head to bed" I said and she turned to face me moving her arms around my neck and pecking my lips.

"I agree. Let's go"