Chapter 17: Monday

Chapter 17: Monday

ELLAs POV

Waking up again in Jakes arms was peaceful and warming. I rested my head on his chest until he woke up. I concentrated on the sound of his calm deep breathing. In and out, in and out. Every few seconds.

I was distracted by little tiny kisses that was planted on my forehead and cheek. I moaned slightly and moved Jakes lips to mine. I kissed them softly parting my lips with his. I moved my hand up to his neck and pulled him closer to me. How I loved his lips and sweet taste. Jake tightened his grip around my waist and pressing my to him. I moved my tongue into Jakes mouth and they intertwined with each other.

I moved away so I could catch my breath. I placed my hea to Jakes. Our noes touched. We looked deeply into eachothers eyes. I smiled slightly. "Your eyes are so beautiful" Jake whispered. I smiled again before pressing my lips to his once more. I moved myself closer to him rapping my legs around his waistand locking my arms around his neck. Jacobs warm hands edged to my back and moving them up and down slightly feeling all of it. A slight moan creeped out from my mouth. I felt Jake smile against my lips.

It wasn't until I realized what day it was that I had to force myself to pull away. "Jake. It's Monday, I need to get to work." I said trying to get out of James grip. Though I didn't really want to. But I had to because of it. Jake wouldn't let me go. "ELLA don't worry. I called Sophie and asked if she could take your shift for today. I wanted to do some more on our house today. Sophie said that it was fine but she wanted you to call her." I relaxed more then and returned to Jacob.

I lay on top of him. Moving my hand to his neck and pressing my lips to his. I slowly brought him up so we were sitting. Each of our legs rapped around the others waist. I parted our lips allowing us to breath in the gap. "Well we better get started then Mr. Black. I wouldn't want to keep our ideas waiting." I smirks when I found a chance to get a word out. Jake gave me a cheeky smile and replied in that husky voice of his "So we should Miss. Martian. But what if I said that I wanted you right here, right now" I thought for a moment and then spoke.

"Jake I would love to have you now too but I have to say no. We promised. But as soon as we get to our hunnimoon I promise that we can do it in every room of that place." Jales eyes widened and a smile appeared on his face stretching from ear to ear. I smiled at his reaction, kissed his firmly on his lips and stood to go to my bag. I picked out my jeans and top and other nessesities. I walked to his bathroom and got myself ready. After I was finished I topped of my look with Jakes shirt and tied it just below my brests. As I walked out I saw that Jacob was lieing on his bed. He looked up when he saw me and smiled. He must have liked the fact that I was wearing his shirt. I winked at him and went to plant a kiss onto his lips.

"Come on Jake, let's go" I offered pulling away from the kiss. I stood but kept my hand around his neck and slid it down his arm and held his hand. I pulled at him slightly so he would stand. He did and stood in front of me and wouldn't move his eyes from mine. He leaned down to my head and placed it to mine, our noses touched and I brought his lips down to mine. I kissed them softly.

We were downstairs in his living room with all of our plans and magazines. I looked through more home and furniture magazines and catalogs while Jake drew out more room in the house. I chose some really nice things and showed them to Jake and he agreed that they were good too.

After two and a half hours we stopped for lunch and then carried on until Jakes dad got home from wherever he went. By that time most of our rooms were drawn out and most of the furniture to go in them were chosen. "We make a great team don't we?" Jake asked and smiled. I couldn't resist

"I couldn't have asked for a better person to be with than you Jake." I told his and planted a kiss to his lips. Little did I know that he was going to kiss me back passionately. But I willingly joined in until Billy walked in

"So how did you get on today?" we broke away from our kiss and Jacob answered.

"Good thanks dad. We have nearly all of the house drawn, with the measurement, and almost all of the furniture picked out" Billy smiled

"I can't wait to see what you have picked together. I am sure that it will look wonderful" I gave him a sweet smile and then he left.

I moved to sit closer to Jake and rested my head on his shoulder. He picked me up and places me on his lap. I was a little tires at searching through magazines for today and just wanted to be in Jacobs arms where I could fall asleep easily. Jake kissed the top of my head.

"Are you tired my love?" I chuckled a little.

"Yeah, we have had a busy day sorting out our house. Why don't we finish it off tomorrow after work. I meet you at here and we can finish it off. Now I would just like to be in your arms and rest" I admitted, and Jake reassured me that it was fine.

He carried me to his room and we laid down on his bed together. I focused on his breathing. My eyes started to drift and soon I was gone. Alone in my own little world.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Please comment, fan, vote. Please tell me what you think I would love to know. ;) xx