Chapter 21 • Hunnimoon Shopping

Chapter 21: Hunnimoon Shopping

ELLAs POV

We didn't do it last night because of the promise but we certainly had enough fun without needing to. I woke up facing Jake in his arms. I smiled. We were still in our underwear. I snuggled into his chest to rest my head against it. I slowly closed my eyes and ended up drifting back to sleep.

I was woken later by little butterfly kisses down my neck. I let out a little giggle and opened my eyes into Jakes. He kissed my noes and then rested his head on mine.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked sleepily not really caring what the answer would be.

"To stay in bed with you all day and not having to get up" Jake replied with a wink.

"Sounds good to me" I agreed and pulled his lips to mine kissing them softly.

"I don't think that there is much left to do. The house is being made and the furniture is chosen. Also I have got quite a few things done for the wedding" I said breaking the kiss.

"Oh really? Am I allowed to know?" I chuckled and shook my head. But then maybe I could tell him the cake.

"Well we are having a banoffee cake and then one tower of white chocolate. Me and the girls tried it out when we dressed shopped the other day. Jake you're going to love it" he nodded in approval.

"Sounds lovely. I just wish the date was soon so I could break this promise of ours" I let out a girly giggle, thinking about it brought a smile to my face, making it grow from ear to ear. "Ella, have we got everything done?" Jake asked after a few moments of silence. I nodded, I was pretty sure that we did. "Ella I don't mean to sound edgy or anything but, have you got music, and tables and chairs, and a dance floor or a dj?" my eyes flew wide. I hadnt even thought of that. Jake saw my worried face and caressed it with his hand.

"I hadn't even thought of those, how could I forget. I was too worked up on the dress and..." I was cut off

"Shhhh, baby it's ok. I can sort it out. It's not a problem. Anyway the table and chairs are coming from Conner. He knows someone and offered if it would help us out. And he gave me a number for a good dj" I sighed in relief. Thank goodness.

"But that still leaves catering and a dance floor" I let my eyes drop.

"And that's ok, we have time. We can do that today" I nodded. He pulled my face up and kissed my lips passionately letting out tongues lock together as the moved. My body moulded into his as the grip around my waist tightened.

Jake had just put the phone down from booking our dj and I was looking up catering. I found one lady called Phoebe who seemed good for the job. It says that she is good for weddings, christening, big parties and funerals. She sounded good for the job. I picked up the phone and dialed her number. She picked up on the second ring.

Jakes POV

I watched Ella talk to a lady about catering our wedding. Phoebe I think her name was. She seemed very experienced on her website; Ella picked out a good person.

After she was finished talking she held a smile across her face. "Is she booked?" I asked even though I could already tell what the answer was.

"Yes she is. And she has her own waitresses so that is one less thing we will need to find" I walked over to her and picked her up, snaking my arms around her waist.

"I can't wait for this wedding" I stated with a happy/excited smile.

"Me too" Ella agreed and softly my lips were in contact with hers; parting every now and then for air.