"I can do it. You don't need to worry," Louis said. He reached out to take the cotton from Harry.

Harry sighed. This alpha had a way of making everything difficult for Harry.

So he slapped Louis' extended hand away. He glared at the alpha, "you woke me up at the crack of the morning and then now that I am helping you, you are protesting. Stop testing my limits, Louis. I don't do well with resistance."

Louis pulled his hand back, his expression softening, "I can never resist you."

Harry looked down at the floor. Louis coughed when he understood what he said.

Right.

Harry pulled Louis' right foot on his lap to examine. There were two pieces of glasses stuck there. Harry hissed when he pulled them out one by one, blowing air against the open wounds. His cheeks heated up when he realized what he was doing. He risked a glance at Louis through his lashes and the alpha was smiling at him. Not a smile that was knowing or teasing. It was like a dreamy smile that was gracing his lips. Harry looked down again.

He took some disinfectant in the small ball of cotton, "it will sting a bit."

He did not wait for Louis' answer. Slowly Harry put the cotton on one open wound, gripping Louis' ankle tightly when the alpha tried to flinch away by instinct. Harry dabbed the cotton on the scar and wiped the blood away. He did it for both wounds and then he pulled out the tape to bandage the wound.

"Don't bandage it, Harry," Louis stopped him. When Harry looked up, the alpha was smiling at him. "You don't need to bandage it."

Harry frowned, looking down at the cuts and then back at the alpha, "but if you leave it open, you will be infected."

Louis shook his head, "no, Harry. Did you forget that I am a wolf, an Alpha to be precise? My wounds heal in a moment."

The realization was like someone splashing cold water on Harry. Right. Louis was an alpha. His wounds would be healed in a matter of seconds. His eyes went towards Louis' left foot and yes, it was already healing.

Harry sprang on his heels, taking several steps away from the alpha. Why was Harry doing it? Exactly. Louis did not need it. He would be fine. Why was Harry suddenly bothered?

"Harry?" Louis asked, his smile evaporating. His expression confused now.

Harry threw the tape at Louis, it rolled off Louis after hitting him on the chest. Louis frowned, "Harry? wha-what,"

"Why did not you say it before? Did you like the show when I sat on the floor in front of you? Did your alpha-self enjoy it? You manipulative pervert!" Harry screamed. How could Louis just enjoy Harry's concern? Was he making fun of Harry? Why was Harry concerned, anyway? The alpha did not deserve it. He knew that the cuts would be healed but he let Harry work anyway. Well, how would Louis be able to humiliate Harry and point out how Harry did not know about the healing power of a wolf if he did not let Harry make a fool of himself first?

"Harry? What are you- what did I do?" Louis asked, looking astounded. His brows knitted with confusion. Harry flinched back when Louis reached out to touch him.

"No, don't you dare touch me. You hurt yourself knowing that I will come here to see what happened. You did this on purpose. How desperate are you, Louis?" Harry let out a disgusted laugh, the humiliation of Louis doing all this just to get Harry close was eating at him now. Obviously, a creep like Louis would do this. Harry should have known.

"How desperate are you for my touch? How perverted your thoughts were when I knelt in front of you?"

Harry's eyes followed Louis' movement. He noticed how the alpha took a step back. As if some force had hit him.