4: Nightmares

Antis POV

  Me and Dark put Hazel to bed and sat on the couch." Well, that was fun." I said smiling." Yeah, except you shouldn't have gotten drunk." I frowned knowing what he meant." I didn't mean to. It just happened." He smiled and hugged me closer. We sat on the couch just cuddling. Eventually I fell asleep, being thrown into a horrible nightmare.

*Nightmare*

I was on the floor leaning over a body. There was blood on my hands and I had a knife in one of them. I looked down horrified at what happened." H-how could you!" I heard Dark scream from behind me. I looked down and saw Hazel a bloody mess. Her hair was ripped out, she had a knife hole in her chest, was bloody all over." I-I didn't me-" I start but I was yanked up by the hair turned awkwardly to face dark." Yes you did! You went over to her and screamed at her for being useless, then you formed a knife and stabbed her!" Dark screamed at me. 

Tears flowed down me my face and I started to choke." Oh stop being a baby." He dropped my to the ground and I clutched my chest coughing up blood and spit." Dark! Please!" He just looked at me and scowled." No, you deserve to die for what you did." I stared at him trying to regain my breath." P-please..." he shook his head and started to walk away." My lungs burnt and my vision blurred." Please..."

Dark POV

I rubbed Antis head as he slowly fell asleep. I wasn't mad that a Anti got drunk it's just when he does, he's more likely to have one of those energy burst things. And as if I had jinxed things, I saw a green glow coming from his chest. I smiled and put my hand on his rubbing back and forth" Anti? anti wake up." He just stirred next to me by didn't wake." Anti?" I grew worried as the glow started to increase. Then, it all started. I felt him stopped breathing and he started to cough." Anti you need to wake up." I said pulling him into a hug. His coughing got worse as the seizing started." Dark please!" I knew he was dreaming something terrible so I placed a kiss to his lips and he seemed to calm down for a split second.

"Anti, I'm right here, just wake up." He just shook his head and kept muttering." Please..." over the years these things had gotten worse so we went to Schneep. He gave us about ten packages of ten syringes that had some sort of substance in them. We were only supposed to use them if Antis case got really bad, for example if he would just stop breathing all of a sudden, or if he'd have a seizure out of no where. But also if we couldn't wake him up when he was in a dream." Anti I need you to open your eyes." I placed my hand on his cheek and His eyes slowly opened. They glowed green with fear and sadness.

"Okay, Anti I'm gonna need you to keep your eyes open and focus on your breathing, I'm going to go get the medicine." I started to get up but he grabbed my hand." Don't leave, please Dark don't leave." I gave him a smile until he let go of my hand. And though it broke my heart I ran away from him to our room. I heard him yell after me but I tried to ignore it. I opened one of the cabinets and searched through the boxes to find the open one." Come in, where is it?" I finally found it and pulled out one of the syringes." Dada?" I turned saw Hazel holding her teddy bear in the hallway." Hazel, go back to bed." She just looked at me then pointed at the syringes." It's fkr Daddy. Now just go to your room I'll be there in a sec." Iwalked last Hazel back into the living room where Anti was curled up into a ball holding his head.

"Dark, it hurts." I said as he looked up at me. I just nodded and sat neck to him." Give me your arm." He nodded and held out one of his arms. He looked away as I poked the needle into one of his veins. I jnjected the strum into his blood and he passed right out. I slowly took out the syringe and threw it away. I pulled Anti close to me and sat him in my lap. His head against my vest and his hands in one hand and my arm around his back." Dada? What's wrong with daddy?" Hazel said coming into the room.

"Nothing he just had a nightmare." Hazel sat down next to me and patted Antis back." Poor Daddy." I smiled and nodded." Yes poor daddy, why are you up Hazel." She got up and moved to my other side and snuggled up with me." Hazel also have nightmare." I smiled and used moved my other hand to pull her closer." Well it's okay, your safe here." Hazel smiled and cuddled with me falling asleep. I heard the front door open and sighed already knowing it was Wilford since I saw him leave his gun here. He walked into the living room and picked up his gun." Hey Da-" he stopped when he saw both Anti and Hazel asleep. He just smiled and walked over to me.

"You and your family have a good night sleep." He said smiling." If we can get rid of all the nightmares, then we will." He just smiled and left. I looked at Hazel then to Anti and reflected on what Wil had said." My family." I smiled and hugged them closer before I looked out the window. I had a strange feeling like I was being watched. But just brushed it away and eventually fell asleep. Not ever hearing the rustle in the bushes as someone snuck away.