2:Hazel

Darks POV

I woke up and looked down seeing both Hazel and Anti cuddled up next to me. I smiled but it vanished as I heard my phone ring, I looked and saw it was from the home phone at the Iplier Manor. I sighed and ignored it. I started to play with Antis hair as I rubbed Hazels back. She moved and sat up rubbing her eyes." Morning Hazel." She smiled and hugged me." Good morning Dada." I froze as she smiled and hoped off the couch.

I shook Anti slightly and he stirred  stretching a bit." Good morning?" I looked over to Hazel and saw she was skipping around the living room." She just called me Dada." Antis eyes widened and he looked at Hazel then to me, I instantly knew what he was thinking." No." I began to get off the couch but Anti pulled me back." Please." He said holding out the e. I shook my head and crossed his arms.

"What would you do if that was me, if I was left on your doorstep?" I didn't speak, my heart hurt at the memories of what happened." Technically you were left in my backyard." Anti smiled but stayed crossing his arms." Fine, well foster her until we can get her adopted." Anti smiled and hopped off the couch." Imma make breakfast!" I laughed and looked at Hazel. She looked so similar to us, but with normal-ish eyes and not dyed red and green hair." Hey Hazel come here." 

She smiled and skipped over then sat in my lap." If I'm dada, what is Anri?" Hazel smiled." Hes daddy!" She said before skipping into the kitchen. I followed her and found her hugging Antis leg as he walked around." She doesn't weigh anything.." he said handing me a plate of pancakes." I know, it worries me." I took Antis plate and sat them down on the table while Anti picked up Hazel and put her in a seat. He put a plate in front of her and she quickly started eating.

"How old are you Dada?" I heard Anti chuckle before looking at me." Yeah Dada, how old?" I smiled and looked at Hazel." I'm 24, how old are you?" She held up three fingers smiling." I done." I looked to her plate and saw she was already finished." Do you want more?" Anti asked wide eyed. Hazel nodded smiling." Yes please!" As Anti went to pick up her plate, Hazel went to grab her cup of juice. Their arms jumped and the cup fell to the floor shattering." Oh shit!" Anti said setting the plate down.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" Hazel jumped down from her seat and started cleaning it up. I looked to Anti and he had the same expression as me. I quickly kneeled down and put a hand on her shoulder. She flinched and jumped away crawling to a corner." Please don't be mad!" Anti slowly walked over to her and she tried to push back farther into the corner." Stay away! Please don't hurt me!" My heart was broken. Now it had been revealed that someone had hurt Hazel.

"Hey, no ones gonna hurt you. It was an accident it wasn't your fault." Hazel just started at Anti with big open eyes. Then she jumped into Antis arms and hugged him while sobbing. I walked over to them and joined the hug." It's okay Hazel, your safe here." I said rubbing her back." Daddy, your squishing me." Anti laughed and we let her go. She wiped her face and smiled. 

We walked back to the table and Anti got her another plate of pancakes as  cleaned up the broken glass. I walked over to Anti and whispered in his ear." Do you think she's malnourished?" Anti looked to me and nodded." I mean, I eat like a pig, but I don't eat quickly like I've been starved." I glared at Anti and he have me a 'What' face." You we're starved, and abused, and almost killed." He looked down." Yeah, I know." I gave him a hug and he hugged back tightly." What's wrong?" Hazel asked from the table, already done with her second plate.

"Nothing, It's all good." I smiled and brought her plate over to the sink. I heard my phone ring and walked I've to it." Anti, I've got to take this." He nodded and I walked up to our room and shut the door before answering." Yes?"

"Dark, how come you didn't answer our first call we got worried. The septiceyes want to know what's going on to." I heard laughter come from downstairs and smiled." Oh just a little bonding time with Anti, I don't get to see him often since I'm always at meeting." I said harshly and heard a sigh come from the other side." Look Dark were sorry, but some of these meetings are really important. Speaking of Anti, we should have a get together, we haven't seen each other in a while." 

I was about to agree when I remembered Hazel. I didn't know if the Ipliers would scare her or if the loud mouth septiceyes would frighten her." Uh, sounds good I'll have to ask Anti." I heard Wilford laugh." Okay see you later." I panicked realizing her thought I'd agreed." Wilford wa-" I was cut off by him hanging up. I sighed and walked back down stairs to see Anti tickling Hazel. I smiled and ran over." Hey Hazel, lets tickling your daddy. Sound fun." Hazel jumped up and down nodding and Antis eyes widen.

We both oohnced on him as I tickling his sides and Hazel ticklish his stomach. Anti laughed trying to get out of our grasp but just needed up falling on the floor. Hazel laughed and stayed in the couch, but I followed and sat on top of Anti tickling him smiling as his laughs dran throughout the house. I finally stopped and he gasped for breath smiling at me. "Your such a jerk." I smiled and leaned down close to his face." You love me." He smiled and kissed me. 

"Ew!" I laughed at Hazel but we continued to kiss. Instantly I had flashbacks to high school, to our first kiss, to our ticklish battles, to our hugs and I felt a tear slip down my face. I broke the kiss and stared down at Anti." I love you." I said smiling." Love ya to ya goof." He said and I held him up." Oh by the way the ipliers and septiceyes are coming over." Anti looked at me eyes wide.

"WHAT!"