Chapter 5: Spin the bottle

Rich's POV:

"LETS PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE" Jake yelled and everyone gathered around to form a circle in the living room.

I saw Michael wake an intoxicated Jeremy up from sleeping on the couch, he probably didn't want them to be the only ones not playing and and I get why.

It had been a few rounds where I luckily hadn't kissed anyone. Yet.

The bottle landed on Brooke and she had to kiss some random guy who I didn't know the name of.
Brooke spun the bottle and it landed on Jeremy.
She got a little more excited than she would like I think because her face heated up pretty quickly.
Jeremy was in shock, like he didn't know what to do. Brooke leaned in for the kiss but Jeremy just sat still. After a few seconds Brooke had gotten tired of him not leaning in she she just smashed her lips towards Jeremy's. I couldn't tell if he liked it or not because he was completely pale once Brooke pulled away.
Then Jeremy had to spin.
It unfortunately landed on Chloe. She just laughed and kissed him like it was nothing.
Chloe spun the bottle and it landed on Jake, they had an entire make out session in the middle of the circle and it was kinda annoying.
Once they finished Jake spun the bottle.
The bottle landed on..
Me..
It landed on me..
This was so weird. I'd never kissed a boy before.
Jake just laughed and we gave each other a little peck on the lips. The kiss wasn't bad actually and I didn't hate it. What the hell did that mean??
Okay.. it was my turn so I took a deep breath and gave the bottle a good spin.
I was nervous to see who it landed on and I had a right to be.

The bottle landed on Michael..